Anyone used Cameo before (or other celebrity video service)?

dopper

• Paid Members

I got two videos for a friend’s birthday earlier this year. She’s a huge Neighbours fan (as are we both) so I got 2 Cameos. One was great - he gave a full tour of one of the filming lots where the garage and tram are, Kyle’s building yard and Grease Monkeys. He talked for ages, mentioned all the stuff I’d told him about my friend and it was great. The other one in comparison was a bit of a let down. She only did it for about 20 seconds and that was it.

Edited by Monkee

• Paid Members

My mate got one from Matt Hardy for another of our mate's 40th. It was the better part of 5 minutes long. e did a bit of Broken/Woken stuff, wished him a happy birthday, and then offered out our old backyard wrestling faction for a go around with the HFO. Another mate wanted to get me one from Zicky Dice an to get him to say I'd have to put up with him because he couldn't afford Sting, but he was so cheap he didn't even want to fork out for that. Outlandish.

It sounds like a bit of a mixed bag from what I've read on these posts, and that it'd depend on who you'd be getting the cameo from.