Kfogg1991 Posted November 16, 2024 Posted November 16, 2024 Honestly that's absolutely outstanding So the new main event is the co main which honestly should have been main event anyway with a guy coming in and main eventing a ppv for a title because Dana and the company have chosen to respect and acknowledge his carer outside the company The new co main is shavkat Vs Ian Garry which I don't see being hard for shavkat Then the new main event for the fight night card is Dana white and the UFC s favourite guy Colby Covington......fight night instead of signing and taking the fight with Ian Garry....yeah he's definitely come out of it looking good and well it's been truly enjoyable to watch Colby single handily tear apart his own career absolutely award winning Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 You just know Covington is going to be unbearable now with the election result, even if he loses. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 16, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted November 16, 2024 We all knew it was coming, but Nick Diaz is out of the Luque fight. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 17, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 17, 2024 (edited) Last I saw of Nick was a video doing the rounds a week or so ago where he was in the street late at night trying to set fire to some grass. And by grass I don’t mean weed. He was just casually trying to light a patch of grass on fire. Even by his standards, it was weird. It’s also quite concerning how, throughout most of his career, he’s kind of been known for not pulling out of fights once they’re booked. Yet this year he’s had two cancellations against Luque within a few months. There’s something going on with him and it’s not good. I don’t wanna see him anywhere near an Octagon or ring ever again. Edited November 17, 2024 by wandshogun09 Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 17, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 17, 2024 Late addition for 310. I like it. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 17, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 17, 2024 No sooner do we get Paul vs Tyson out the way… Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 20, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2024 Yeah, got scrapped at the last minute from the MSG show on Saturday. Not sure why, think it was an illness on Anders side. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 21, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 21, 2024 Sakuraba’s son is making his MMA debut on the Rizin New Years show… Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 27, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted November 27, 2024 I like this: Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 27, 2024 Yeah they’re not fucking about with De Ridder. I felt like Meerschaert was a winnable but tough fight for him and this is similar but a bit more risky due to the threat Holland brings on the feet. I like it. Nice to see De Ridder staying active as well, making up for lost time after ONE basically put him on ice at times. That 311 card is shaping up nicely. Jiri vs Hill, Jailton vs Spivac plus you’ve got Payton Talbott and Rinya Nakamura on the undercard. Makhachev vs Tsarukyan 2 is the rumoured headliner for that card. I was hoping Merab vs Umar might get whacked on there as the co-main but it seems like Merab’s pushing for anyone but Umar so I doubt we see that anytime soon. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 4, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2024 Mean Jean’s got a fight booked. Not one I’d have chosen and it feels like a step backwards in a way but whatever. Should be fun. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted December 5, 2024 Posted December 5, 2024 I'm all for entertainment and getting tension with fights but I can't work out how John Fury hasn't been banned completely from buildings let alone media events. Once again he started something physical during the till and Tommy presser. It's not funny this is supposed to be serious but yet this guy who looks like he's off a council estate constantly fighting with teammates or whatever how has he not been seriously reprimanded for behaving this way or putting it bluntly behaving unprofessional in the worst way within a professional sport and setting Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 5, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 5, 2024 UFC 311 in January suddenly just got very interesting… Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.