Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

2 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Would never happen, but I'd like to see him face Oliveira so that Señor Olives can avenge his loss to him.

He'd probably throw the fight, just like he seemingly admitted to doing for the McGregor fight.

• Moderators

I feel like they are really going to milk the next 2 fights of his and its going to be this awful celebration of his career. Rogan sobbing gently barely able to get the words "COWBOYS ROCKED" out as he gets starched in the 1st round. The word "Legend" being dropped every sentence. Video montage of his middling career. Yawn.

I just hope he is completely done with the UFC and they don't sit him next to Rogan for the worlds worst commentary duo.

• Paid Members

Hope Johns chins him. Another calf slicer would do nicely.

In other news;

Don’t know what’s happened here? Why the interim? Figgy only won it in January. That aside though, I’m well happy with this. I think everyone felt the same when it came out they were planning Figgy vs Moreno 4, that as great as their fights have been, it’s time to give it a break and make some fresh fights. This one should be a cracker. Vaguely recall the first fight being a fun one as well. 

That's a good fight for Craig. A decent name, even if he's maybe not the force people thought he could be. If Craig can avoid getting clobbered and can get the fight to the ground it should be a relatively easy night for him.