Jump to content

Awful characters in otherwise excellent TV shows


RedRooster

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don’t watch The Walking Dead, it’s on while my girlfriend watches it. It’s shit but I know it was at one point considered great. But that “Well Ma’am ah do declare that ahm a southern gentleman and ah do indeed have a mullet. Ahm a go and hide in the cawnah while y’all’s do the fighting’” berk is a fucking arsehole. 

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Posted
6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I don’t watch The Walking Dead, it’s on while my girlfriend watches it. It’s shit but I know it was at one point considered great. But that “Well Ma’am ah do declare that ahm a southern gentleman and ah do indeed have a mullet. Ahm a go and hide in the cawnah while y’all’s do the fighting’” berk is a fucking arsehole. 

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!!!

I'd forgotten all about him. A prick of the highest order.

Posted
9 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!!!

I'd forgotten all about him. A prick of the highest order.

Well suh ah just used that new dangled fangled inty net and made the discovery that the  good ol sack o shit goes by the name of Eugene. So, fuck off, Eugene. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
15 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Well suh ah just used that new dangled fangled inty net and made the discovery that the  good ol sack o shit goes by the name of Eugene. So, fuck off, Eugene. 

Eugene also sounds like a geekier version of Conrad Thompson, so there another reason. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
14 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Daniel from Big Brother 5. All star cast and a 5 star bellend.

The other Daniel Bryan... 

  • Members
Posted

Made it to series 8 of The Office again, and Robert California is hands down the worst character in the entire show. I would watch a hundred episodes of Nellie over this prick.

He completely ruins the show and doesn't have one single decent moment. I can't remember how he leaves the show, but I really hope he dies.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...