WWE UK Dissolved?

Jazzy G

• Paid Members

So apparently they've dissolved WWE UK? I saw on a group on Facebook. There's a link to the government and a screen grab. I wonder what this means going forward? 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12094063

FB_IMG_1630858255364.jpg

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Jazzy G changed the title to WWE UK Dissolved?
  • Paid Members

it's presumably just their UK office closing, similar to how they shuttered up WWE Japan earlier this year. It shows that they're likely cutting back on international commitments - which makes sense if their priorities are Peacock and domestic TV deals now - but likely nothing to do with NXT UK; the wrestlers working there are paid in US dollars, so probably nothing about NXT UK ever went through the WWE UK office in the first place.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

It's the UK office. We worked with some of their PR and Marketing teams, and they all got let go earlier this year.

I wonder if they've been responsible for some of the (excellent) packages that were doing the rounds for WWE stuff in the UK (like with the Jenny Bond thing) and the recent NXT UK stuff on social media and with BT Sport? With lead times for some of this stuff, there might not be much more in the bank.