Super(bowl)Cena

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Didn't want to post spoilers or live discussion last night so left this out but incredible to see Rob Gronkowski, who last year was retired and fucking about in WWE amongst other things, catch two touchdowns and win another superbowl ring. What a comeback. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Didn't want to post spoilers or live discussion last night so left this out but incredible to see Rob Gronkowski, who last year was retired and fucking about in WWE amongst other things, catch two touchdowns and win another superbowl ring. What a comeback. 

Brady asked for Gronkowski to be signed as one of the conditions for him going to the Buccaneers, didn't he? I think somebody mentioned that on commentary during a game I watched early in the season. 

15 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Brady asked for Gronkowski to be signed as one of the conditions for him going to the Buccaneers, didn't he? I think somebody mentioned that on commentary during a game I watched early in the season. 

That’s believed to be the case, and the same was reported for the signings of Antonio Brown and Leonard Fournette, i.e everyone that scored a touchdown for the Buccs. I don’t know how many seasons Brady has left in him, if any, but I would imagine that once he retires, Gronkowski will again

Edited by WyattSheepMask