Til we make it - Learn from the ABSOLUTE BEST

forlan

Hi guys during these troubling times it can be nice to still have goals and aspirations..for many this is to become a professional wrestler.  With all the lock down nonsense going on at the moment that can be very difficult for people so I actually can't across a fantastic YouTube series

https://m.youtube.com/c/TilWeMakeIt/

Work renowned and widely respected professional wrestler and multiple times wwe performance centre guest trainer "lightning" Mike Quackenbush the former CHIKARA owner does an amazing job covering all the basis in his own energetic and charismatic style. 

If anyone is interested in learning from the best who has taught most of the top talents on the world today at some point look no further guys. 

I am in no way affiliated with this just looking to help people learn during these troubling times. 

Apologies if this is in the wrong place I searched and could not find a Mike quackenbush thread or Mike quackenbush appreciation thread

Thanks for reading and give it a watch it will not disappoint

I think you linked the wrong thread mate.. Mike isn't like that. 

He is well respected by all of his peers and has a job waiting at wwe when he wants it as they know he would be great for the performance centre.. William regal called him the absolute best

Certainly not a troll the videos are very good and cover a lot of things prior don't normally cover such as work visas and what you should buy a wrestler for Christmas.. really should have to pay for such guidance but the man is giving it away for free...he has always sacrificed everything to give back to this business and that is why cesaro called him the absolute best

8 minutes ago, forlan said:

I think you linked the wrong thread mate.. Mike isn't like that. 

He is well respected by all of his peers and has a job waiting at wwe when he wants it as they know he would be great for the performance centre.. William regal called him the absolute best

You alright Mike?

4 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

Credit where it's due, setting up an account and waiting 15 years to defend a sex pest is the kind of storyline that lost chikara 90% of their fan base....... 

I think a lot of people didn't have the mind for his stories.. gorilla Monsoon called him the absolute best once