RIP Mark Rocco

eugenespeed

• Paid Members

I remember that match he had with Dynamite where they did that double spill over the top and went to the double countout. It must have been shocking to have been in that venue and see that happen, especially with the double stretcher job. As many others here have said he was years ahead of his time, and a spectacularly good heel. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I remember that match he had with Dynamite where they did that double spill over the top and went to the double countout. It must have been shocking to have been in that venue and see that happen, especially with the double stretcher job. As many others here have said he was years ahead of his time, and a spectacularly good heel. 

Did the same spot against Fuji Yamada for Reslo in the late 80's. Love listening to Nic Parry on commentary, who is the voice of football on S4C now and has to listen to Malcolm Allen on co-comms screaming in his ear for 90 mins (despite his day job being an actual Crown Court Judge), but I remember this vividly as a kid.

Must have a been a repeat showing though as I would have been a little young when it first went out.