Best and worst fruits

SuperBacon

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Always just found watermelon really inoffensive. Like cucumber, it doesn't really taste of anything.

Every other type of melon beats the shit out of watermelon. Watermelons are shit unless you're abroad, baking hot and somebody brings a plate of them around for everyone. No taste, you end up dribbling all over the place and loads of pips.

Granny Smith are by far the best apples. Nice and crunchy with a sour kick. Just don't eat them when you're near @Scott Malbranque

@Mr_Danger is right, cherries are awesome and anything cherry flavoured is instantly great. 

Shout out to the persimmon/Sharon fruit, which has a nice taste.

I like oranges and other similar fruits, but my god what a faff. I can't be arsed with them. Too much effort tbh.

Edited by PunkStep

13 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Best: Mangos, peaches, plums, lychees

Worst: Bananas. Get lost potassium wankers.

Bananas are awful, and banana flavoured anything is even worse. The fact supermarkets often package the delightful foam shrimp with The much less delightful foam banana is seriously upsetting to me. If any sweets should be practicing social distancing it’s those two.

Best fruit? I love a pineapple. And at the risk of sounding wanky and weirdly specific, pink lady apples are superb.