Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Scratch said:

I had to retrieve the packet from the bin, hence the state of it, but these are immense and make a decent effort to put at least some heat into their product. I got them from Aldi and will be getting more. Top drawer.IMG_2859.thumb.jpeg.5151e412dd8ead87b456e8db23e45b05.jpeg

There are some blue ones, as in the actual crisps are blue, and they're bloody hot. We've got one of those short date back of a wagon bulk cheap shops near us, and they were selling these at 2 for a quid. They were pleasing. 

We have a "Sunday club" comes in the pub and has a couple of big share sized bags of crisps between them on a Sunday afternoon. Anyway, while I was in trendy West Didsbury the other week I picked up some smokes pheasant and wild mushroom flavour for them. They said they were decent enough. 

@NeverYieldPaprika crisps are marvellous. As good as the Walker's Max are, the McCoy's are even better. Paprika Pringles are decent as well. 

2 hours ago, Jazzy G said:

There are some blue ones, as in the actual crisps are blue, and they're bloody hot. We've got one of those short date back of a wagon bulk cheap shops near us, and they were selling these at 2 for a quid. They were pleasing. 

We have a "Sunday club" comes in the pub and has a couple of big share sized bags of crisps between them on a Sunday afternoon. Anyway, while I was in trendy West Didsbury the other week I picked up some smokes pheasant and wild mushroom flavour for them. They said they were decent enough. 

@NeverYieldPaprika crisps are marvellous. As good as the Walker's Max are, the McCoy's are even better. Paprika Pringles are decent as well. 

I will try all of them immediately. I am at a BBQ where I'm not familiar with many faces and this is my perfect excuse to walk to the shop. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, and you end up with loads of that blue powder in the bottom of the bag. I was trying to pour it into my mouth and got a chunk in my eye. THAT wasn't pleasant.