Tito's Back. . .

WeeAl

• Paid Members

I thought this was going to be a swerve. Tito’s Back...is broken again.

Not really surprised. You’d think him finally getting that win over Chuck would’ve been enough for him. I don’t think Tito will ever stop. Someone will still book him when he’s 75. It’ll be weird if he fights Del Rio. Can’t remember the last time I wanted Tito to win. It might actually be a first. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Tito pretty much admitting there that the Golden Boy MMA thing was an absolute disaster there. When the history books of MMA are written, that's surely gonna go down and one of the saddest nights in the sports history.

There's also another interview knocking about where Tito hints that his opponent for Combate Americas would be a former WWE star (Del Rio).

On 5/19/2019 at 1:07 PM, Egg Shen said:

Tito pretty much admitting there that the Golden Boy MMA thing was an absolute disaster there.

Thing is, he was a big part of it failing. How a guy can say that something he headlined was a disaster after the fact and expect it to be construed as a positive for him is mental.

"Yeah, my last fight was the drizzling shits and no cunt wanted to watch me, but hey, I'm fighting again soon, so be sure to tune in!"

• 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/11/4/21549086/tito-ortiz-elected-to-huntington-beach-city-council

The speeches, the interviews, the debates. I can just hear them now. Really, a job in public service where being a good orator is usually of great benefit, is tailor made for Tito.