UKFF Fight Camp

David

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

All sorted about a week or so ago. I haven't really changed my mind much in the interim so I think I'll leave them as they are. Hopefully I've done it right though, I've made a pick on every fight, the winner, method, round etc but I haven't done anything with regards to wagers as I didn't know if we needed to?

3 hours ago, WeeAl said:

All sorted about a week or so ago. I haven't really changed my mind much in the interim so I think I'll leave them as they are. Hopefully I've done it right though, I've made a pick on every fight, the winner, method, round etc but I haven't done anything with regards to wagers as I didn't know if we needed to?

Wagers are just a little side league where you bet virtual money and thereā€™s a league table for the whole website on the amount you win, you donā€™t need to use them.

• Paid Members

50 points and 7-6 if I remember correctly. I only got a chance to see the main card, but called most of it incorrectly, but the one that helped me out was the Adesanya Vs Gastelum fight being for increased points. That saved my bacon a little.Ā