UKFF Fight Camp

David

I know we did this kind of thing many moons ago, and I'm not even sure if we have enough active members in this section of the forum, but who'd be interested in a UKFF fight picks tournament? 

MMA Playground is as good a place as any, and I've created a league for us over there if anyone fancies getting involved? 

• Paid Members

Sounds good to me Dave, that brings back memories of years gone by, I used to pick ON MMA Playground in the mid-late 2000's, before the schedule went fucking haywire. I had no idea it was even still about. Should be a bit of fun. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, David said:

Okay, if everyone who's interested signs up for an account and then posts their user names here I'll add you to the fight camp. We can start with the Poirier vs Holloway 2 card on April 13th.

User name is WeeAl, same as on here. 

Okay, everyone who posted an account name has been added.

14 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Username: TildeGuy

It's telling me you're already associated with a fight camp mate, apparently you can't be in more than one at a time.

3 hours ago, David said:

Okay, everyone who posted an account name has been added.

It's telling me you're already associated with a fight camp mate, apparently you can't be in more than one at a time.

Funnily enough it was the old UKFF fight camp, I’ve left it now.  Please send again.