UKFF Fight Camp

David

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, David said:

Did anyone get their picks in for the Russia show? I tried to access the site the night before and morning of the show with no luck, it was down I think.

I got mine in eventually but, like you say, I had a bit of trouble with the site not working as well. 

• Paid Members

5-8 overall on this one for me. I went 0-6 on the main card. Completely saved by the first four fights of the night, on the winners and methods, otherwise it would have been a shocker. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

This was a better week for me this week. By better I mean I scored 50%, which is at least an improvement on my shocking record in recent weeks! Picking Aldo and Anderson didn't help my cause in the end. 

• Paid Members

I scored 50, currently sitting 6th on the overall table. Picked most of the right winners but got either the method or round wrong. Only fight I got spot on was Guida vs Penn. The Andrade vs Rose fight saved me really. Got 14 points for that because I picked Andrade by KO. Didn’t even get the round right but because it was the ‘Hot Bout’ it was double bubble points. 

I’ve never been the best predictor but what fucks me up further on these are the last minute pullouts and fight changes. I make all my picks then fighters drop off the card as late as fight week due to injury, illness, weight issues, alien abduction etc. The card gets shuffled and I don’t update my picks. It happened here with the Barcelos/Huachin and Araujo/Bernardo fights and I think similar with the Cowboy/Iaquinta show as well. It’s a right ballache to keep on top of, especially with the amount of shows now. 

Edited by wandshogun09