Jump to content

Favourite Hasbro Poll, with Eric Bischoff


Kaz Hayashi
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members

Going to discuss this as part of our Hasbro month special.

Pick your favourite Hasbro figure in the the poll (preferably 1 from each series).

https://t.co/CVF1DzGqtL?amp=1

For reference, here’s the figures from each series.242321F9-01F3-4D09-90C0-73EBFBA2B65C.jpeg.4595cec94221691494624381162a7614.jpeg

FC924785-FCBF-49EC-B82C-501A2E9D5C62.jpeg.c961152a1a9234fd597f0eef4e9938ec.jpeg

A8A387CC-638E-456B-B08A-998E1B226685.jpeg.2746368f0b766c36bae217c0b8cdb86e.jpeg

B4ADF219-44A8-458D-8A2F-601F772C493F.jpeg.45b7a769b0cf6dcfa74ddb5c4726dee2.jpeg

 

...........

Competition: Yup, I’m at it again. The Grapple Arcade & Spanish Announce Table Radio are running a canny good Hasbro figure themed competition.

Completely free to enter, you just need to follow, retweet and comment with Hasbro. We haven’t had more than 30 entrants per competition yet, so in fairness you have a bloody good chance of winning. The prizes:

- Numbered print of the original concept art & design of a Hasbro figure.

- Hasbro Enamal Pin Badges

- Custom Hasbro Figure

- More exclusive prizes to be announced on air (Wednesday 3rd October, 8.00pm - 10.00pm). www.novaradio.co.uk 

We’ll be having a proper good old chin wag about Hasbros in general.

FOLLOW THIS TWITTER LINK TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:

https://mobile.twitter.com/grapplearcade/status/1046888775924764672

We’ll also be running a poll about who your favourite hasbro figure is and why, which we’ll discuss on air.

4EB49940-28C6-4E3B-96CF-70625AF26B4B.jpeg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
On 10/2/2018 at 1:34 AM, Kaz Hayashi said:

Going to discuss this as part of our Hasbro month special.

Pick your favourite Hasbro figure in the the poll (preferably 1 from each series).

https://t.co/CVF1DzGqtL?amp=1

For reference, here’s the figures from each series.242321F9-01F3-4D09-90C0-73EBFBA2B65C.jpeg.4595cec94221691494624381162a7614.jpeg

FC924785-FCBF-49EC-B82C-501A2E9D5C62.jpeg.c961152a1a9234fd597f0eef4e9938ec.jpeg

A8A387CC-638E-456B-B08A-998E1B226685.jpeg.2746368f0b766c36bae217c0b8cdb86e.jpeg

B4ADF219-44A8-458D-8A2F-601F772C493F.jpeg.45b7a769b0cf6dcfa74ddb5c4726dee2.jpeg

 

Series 1 - Andre. Only one I never had from that series but absence makes the heart grow fonder!

2 - The hardest one as it's a great series but Honkyis a tremendous figure with a cool accessory. 

3 - Purple Warrior all day long. Loved that one. Won all my battle royals, nearly.

4 - Bret. Always Bret.

5 - Warlord. Great, cool looking figure. Ten times better than he was IRL.

6 - Shango and Bezerker are awesome but Papa takes it. Captured the character brilliantly.

7 - Crush. Loved Kona Crush and the figure did him justice for me.

8 - Yoko

9 - Steiners. Couldn't vote for Rick though. He's a shitarse.

10 - Gonzalez - Loved the look, the scale and the stompy feet thing.

11 - Adam Bomb. Another good series but Yoko and Crush were repainted and Kid had the worst Hasbro pose of all.

Tags - Demolition. Don't think they dida tag team that wasn't great apart from the Rockers. Demolition were 11/10 though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, air_raid said:

What's this talking to Bischoff business???

In a nutshell, he’s up for coming on our Spanish Announce Table radio show next Wednesday. I’ll pop the details on here when we everything ironed out, but yeah, excited.

I’ll have to remember to hide our copy of @Liam O'Rourke‘s Pillman book.. or get him to sign it.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

In a nutshell, he’s up for coming on our Spanish Announce Table radio show next Wednesday. I’ll pop the details on here when we everything ironed out, but yeah, excited.

I’ll have to remember to hide our copy of @Liam O'Rourke‘s Pillman book.. or get him to sign it.

Hang on, does that mean Bischoff’s in the north east next week?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
Just now, Kaz Hayashi said:

We plan to talk about the biggest and most relevant battle, from the WWE vs WCW war, that of course being..

Hasbro vs Galoob

Just decided when I get back to the family home, I'm going to correct the oversight that I never booked Freebirds vs Rockers. Although if I was doing Hasbro v Galoob as a child, the biggest money feud would have been Steiners vs Steiners. Or possibly Steiners vs Warrior & Warrior.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
3 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Just decided when I get back to the family home, I'm going to correct the oversight that I never booked Freebirds vs Rockers. Although if I was doing Hasbro v Galoob as a child, the biggest money feud would have been Steiners vs Steiners. Or possibly Steiners vs Warrior & Warrior.

Big Josh vs Doink #1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members

Series 1 - Bossman

Series 2 - Dibiase

Series 3 - Earthquake

Series 4 - Fuck me this is the toughest one. Bulldog, because the hair was spot on 

Series 5 - Warlord

Series 6 - Papa Shango

Series 7 - Razor

Series 8 - Yokozuna by a billion miles. Best figure ever. Such incredible girth

Series 9 - Scott Steiner

Series 10 - Samu 

Series 11 - didn't get any of the series 11 figures, but Crush edges it ahead of Adam Bomb

Tag Team - LOD. Just look at them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members

So the poll is fucking jenk, as it’s only letting you select 1 over all (rather than multiple)

I really appreciate you all discussing it on here.

Mine are as follows:

1 - Savage

2 - $ man (green)

3 - Mr Perfect 

4 - Bret

5 - Martel 

6 - Bezerker 

7 - HBK (white)

8 - Yokozuna

9 - Scott Steiner 

10 - Razor Ramon (purple)

11 - Crush (Purple)

Tag - Demolition 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...