KISS are retiring again.

IANdrewDiceClay

I saw them at Wembley Arena in 2010 and the crowd were unbelievably dead. At one point, Paul Stanley started playing Whole Lotta Love, and the crowd exploded, which prompted him to stop and say “oh you know that song? Maybe you should sing along to ours now!”.

Didnt work. Great gig, shit crowd.

That’ll have been the Sonic Boom tour won’t it?

You would think anyone going to see KISS would be up for it. They’re very much a Greatest Hits band, which is fine because that’s what 90%+ of the audience want to hear. They ain’t going to bust out anything from ‘Hot In The Shade’ or ‘Unmasked’

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

I saw them at Wembley Arena in 2010 and the crowd were unbelievably dead. At one point, Paul Stanley started playing Whole Lotta Love, and the crowd exploded, which prompted him to stop and say “oh you know that song? Maybe you should sing along to ours now!”.

Didnt work. Great gig, shit crowd.

Their own fault for not touring over here for decades and then when business is down hopping on the good ship Britania. Two of their biggest hits were from here.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

Oh, and Peter Criss is the drizzling shits.

Chances are you'll be seeing him. Simmons has just spent his whole promotional tour for his box set kissing the arse of every member of the band they kicked out (including Vinnie Vincent.) It's going to look like a fucking AAA Battle Royal by the looks of it.

7 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Chances are you'll be seeing him. Simmons has just spent his whole promotional tour for his box set kissing the arse of every member of the band they kicked out (including Vinnie Vincent.) It's going to look like a fucking AAA Battle Royal by the looks of it.

Vinnie Vincent? Christ. I'm hoping for the remains of Mark st John and Eric Carr. Bruce Kulick>Ace 'Dunkin donuts' Frehley

• Paid Members

I wouldn't mind going to see KISS. When they're good, they're amazing. If they trotted through Double Platinum and a couple of other select songs to pad out a set they'd send a lot of people home happy. I hear there's a Hungarian KISS tribute band that are supposed to be up there with seeing the actual band in their prime. 

Archived