Minor News & Random Shit

Egg Shen

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Dai said:

How can you have an awards list for the year in August? 

On what planet does it make any sense that Leon Edwards head kick of Usman, which feels a lifetime ago, can still be up for an award in August 2023!?

from MMA Junkie...

According to Fighters Only, a panel of MMA industry experts put together the list of award nominees for a year-long period covering July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023. Voting is now open at WorldMMAAwards.com.

2 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Yeah Rampage has dropped a fair bit of weight as well from when he turned up against Fedor looking like Kamala without the paint. 

I saw him in Manchester in April. He still looks to be around 250lbs. Basically, a man enjoying retirement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I stopped giving a shit about the UFC video games years ago but this is cool. They put out a trailer for the new one and they got Fedor in the game this time. Shame that’s the only way we ever get to see him in the UFC but obviously that ship’s long sailed. 

IMG_8419.jpeg

IMG_8418.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Paul Felder wants to fight at UFC 300.

I did read recently that he was back in the USADA pool “just incase” an appealing fight came up. I think the move here is clearly Felder vs Jim Miller, right? Miller’s been on about wanting to fight at 300, having already fought at UFCs 100 and 200, so it’s a really cool bit of history for him and Felder just seems like the perfect kind of opponent. They both seem like the perfect opponent for each other. 

Edited by wandshogun09

20 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Paul Felder wants to fight at UFC 300.

I did read recently that he was back in the USADA pool “just incase” an appealing fight came up. I think the move here is clearly Felder vs Jim Miller, right? Miller’s been on about wanting to fight at 300, having already fought at UFCs 100 and 200, so it’s a really cool bit of history for him and Felder just seems like the perfect kind of opponent. They both seem like the perfect opponent for each other. 

Just saw this on twitter and had the exact thought that it would be the perfect fight for Jim Miller. Great bit of history and it should be a decent fight! 

• 3 weeks later...