Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Even if they were asking you to fund their Irish citizenship application?

Can I get a timeframe on how long you're going to run with the two (current) running jokes about me? I know you're chasing down those 3,000 rep points but I went into two threads I've never went into before, let alone posted in, and am faced with this relentless ribbing and I'm starting to get concerned that your next move is to shit in my bag.

Having said that, the Irish citizenship process does cost money and all contributions are welcome. Please PM me for my account details.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Do you think it's possible to make much money doing this? Because I'd be up for trying to get some tweets to blow up and then ask people to PayPal me cash.

Just how much Cherry Coke can one person drink.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Just how much Cherry Coke can one person drink.

Today, so far, I have drank five litres.

I am not joking and I need help.

Additionally, my Haribo Balla Stixx habit has increased to two packets a day, so there's another demon I'm fighting.

Also, this is the second time you've referred to my drinking "Cherry Coke" and I just want to make it absolutley clear that I drink Pepsi Max Cherry. They do not taste the same and anybody who says they do is a mad person.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Oh, shit, maybe I should do a Super Size Me-style documentary where I eliminate water completely from my diet and the only liquid I take in is Pepsi Max Cherry. I could document it on Twitter, and then people will presumably send me money since that's a thing now.

On balance, what is worse: a steady diet of white cider and cocaine or a steady diet of Pepsi Max Cherry and Haribo Balla Stixx? I feel somewhat happier overall now that I wake up in the mornings and know what happened the day before, but I am getting fatter and older...

Anyways, this is all off topic and not Top Twitter at all and it certainly isn't going to make me any money so I'm going to go and work on that.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Can I get a timeframe on how long you're going to run with the two (current) running jokes about me? 

Put it this way: you know how long ago Steve confessed to his toilet crimes...?

Five litres of Pepsi. Man, that's really not good for you. The amount of sweeteners alone can't be good for you.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Put it this way: you know how long ago Steve confessed to his toilet crimes...?

Five litres of Pepsi. Man, that's really not good for you. The amount of sweeteners alone can't be good for you.

True but there is always ample opportunity to relive Steve's toilet wrongness given this wrestling forum's sheer volume of toilet and bodily functions discussions. I'm just happening across references to myself in threads I wouldn't normally go into or post in. It's all fair fucks if I'm involved in the thread, but otherwise it seems somewhat unkind.

No, I'm sure it's utterly horrible for me but Ed (my therapist who I recently fired) reckons I've replaced previous vices (street drugs, booze) for other, somewhat less dangerous but still bad vices (prescription drugs and sugar). Yeah, I'm quite the mess

1 hour ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Can I get a timeframe on how long you're going to run with the two (current) running jokes about me?

I told you, until Ocean Colour Scene top the charts. If you want to be popular on a place online, running jokes, snide, and Taylor Swift gifs seem to do the trick.  

I'm drinking shitloads of pepsi max lately, I'm coming up to 11 months sober and was told that fizzy drinks will probably replace the booze.  How right they were.  But I do think you could write something about it, like an ongoing diary about how it makes you grumpy like a morning Rockwell.  "Pepsi and Surly" has a ring to it.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I told you, until Ocean Colour Scene top the charts. If you want to be popular on a place online, running jokes, snide, and Taylor Swift gifs seem to do the trick.  

I'm drinking shitloads of pepsi max lately, I'm coming up to 11 months sober and was told that fizzy drinks will probably replace the booze.  How right they were.  But I do think you could write something about it, like an ongoing diary about how it makes you grumpy like a morning Rockwell.  "Pepsi and Surly" has a ring to it.

Pepsi Max Cherry doesn't make me grumpy. What makes me grumpy is not having any Pepsi Max Cherry.

Also, I was trying to think of a word in my earlier post to describe how your jokes about me come across to.me but couldn't. Then you posted it for me! Snide. But it's a thing you're doing, I understand why. I just want you to be happy. So carry on.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ocean Colour Scene

See, Riot - he's not just checking you! And that's at someone who said OCS were crap, so you'll probably have to wait a while.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

See, Riot - he's not just checking you! And that's at someone who said OCS were crap, so you'll probably have to wait a while.

Well, are we going to let some non-Londoner (probable racist) hold this shit over us West Green/Tottenham grizzled vets for the rest of our forum lives or are we going to stab* him?

* No stabbing is legitimately being threatened here, please don't any law enforcement agencies wake me up early - they always come early.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

10 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

I've seen people trying to plug their soundcloud, or GoFundMe, or what ever project they're currently trying to get off the ground but that's the first I've seen straight up just ask for cash. I reckon this will become the norm for tweets that go viral. Not sure how much you could make much from it. Id say give it a go. Nothing to lose.

That's probably all it is, having most likely started as a cheeky wind-up of the GoFundMe/Patreon follow-ups and then being misunderstood by people thinking, "Oh, so we're all posting our PayPals now? Aight, may as well I guess..."