General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Arsenal 1-2 Sevilla. Arsenal are champions!

giphy.webp

Clearly a great day for fans of Numberwang football because today Dundee United be Dundee on penalties in the Scottish League Cup, and now they will go on to play...Dundee in the next round. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

CHAMPIONS! LOOK AT THE JUBILATION. (The best thing is, we only won one game and Sevilla won more, but fuck off it's our rules yeah)

One down, 5 to go.

IMG_20170730_194545.jpg.24e91a478783c255ba9dfb14371e6877.jpg

Bayern-Muenchen-v-Arsenal-FC-Audi-Footba

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Two down, five to go, next step handing Chelsea a repeat of what happened the last time we faced at Wembley Stadium

• Paid Members

I didn't even realise we won a trophy for that penalty shoot-out, hurrah! We've done the double!

If we win the Community Shield I hope Wenger goes full Mourinho and encourages his players to do a 'treble' hand gesture when they pose with shield.

15 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I didn't even realise we won a trophy for that penalty shoot-out, hurrah! We've done the double!

If we win the Community Shield I hope Wenger goes full Mourinho and encourages his players to do a 'treble' hand gesture when they pose with shield.

We sure did, imagine how Bayern Munich must have felt, beat us in both legs last season of the Champions League to then get banged out by Real Madrid in the next stage, no trophy to show for it, but when it mattered, when there was a trophy involved, we showed them that we win when it matters.

He best do, took them till last game of the season to reach three, we can do it before the actual season begins.

• Members
37 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Oh god, I REALLY want Arsenal to win and do that now. Ultimate trolling 

English football is truly in the doldrums. Sunderland beaten three - nil by St Johnstone last week, pumped five - nil at home by a Celtic B team yesterday and the famous Glasgow Rangers beating Sheffield Wednesday two - nil at Hillsborough. 

Pub league.

Haha, true. Rangers are now looking like a half decent team. They beat Watford last week as well.  Alves, Dorrans, and Jack look like inspired signings. They played Wednesday off the park yesterday, but reading a bit about them it seems they'll likely be in mid table obscurity at the end of the season.

Quite the leap from being thumped by a bunch of waiters a few weks back.

4 minutes ago, Ladiesman345 said:

Haha, Good point. Jordan Turnbull is supposedly signing for Partick Thistle, he any good?

On loan, yeah.  He has a relegation clause in his contract so he was always going to go once we dropped.  Only had him for a season but from what I gather he made quite a few mistakes, but the whole team were terrible so it's unfair to single him out.

4 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Do we have a UKFF FPL group?

Would anyone be interested in joining an FPL Draft league? 

Looks like there are two. One's called 'Fantasy Premier League' and the other, which is slightly bigger, has the equally imaginative name 'UKFF'. Whoever set them up has obviously renewed them again, so some of us have been added to them automatically. Not sure why you wouldn't have been.

Yeah, at the weekend I read up on how the Draft thing is going to work and would be up for that too. 

Archived