General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Yeah I know. I quoted and then my version of the phone wouldnt let me type anything. I was just saying that maybe I'm the only one, but I'd see Ox as upgrade on Moses, who aggravates me greatly.

Also there'd be something quite great about that dive in the FA cup final making conte decide he needed  replacing and doing so wiht an arsenal player.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Possibly, it's really hard to judge Moses and Alonso, because the success for Chelsea was the system change. Before last season, you'd think they were insane to have them as first choice wing backs. They did their job though last season, but Chelsea clearly think they are two positions that can be improved. 

Ox did well in that position, but it was only several games or so he played there, so might be too early to judge properly. I'd really like him to stay though and provide back-up to Bellerin for that position.

He's not that happy playing in that role, though. The berk has this Theo-like insistence that he's not playing in his best position, which he feels is CM. Hmmm.

• Members

If he thinks he's playing CM at Chelsea, he's got another thing coming.

Neymar to PSG is a weird one. Apparently sick of playing second fiddle to Suarez and Messi and wants to win Ballon D'Or, but as good as he is naturally, he is only at the level he is because of playing with those two. 

Seems a weird one, but PSG seemingly adopting a Galactico approach 

14 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Neymar to PSG then? Reports that he wants to join his Brazilian team mates and PSG are willing to pay his £222m release clause. They met with Sanchez too and want to sign him.

I swear his release clause goes up every day.

• Paid Members

What is it with stadiums in the US and constant announcements? Watching Barcelona/Juventus in this pre-season cup before the Spurs game and it seems like there's an announcement every couple minutes. 

• Members
6 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

What is it with stadiums in the US and constant announcements? Watching Barcelona/Juventus in this pre-season cup before the Spurs game and it seems like there's an announcement every couple minutes. 

They love a good announcement. Birthdays, shout outs, competition winners etc.

Oh and staying up to watch Spurs-PSG? you absolute loser. Go to bed ;)

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

They love a good announcement. Birthdays, shout outs, competition winners etc.

Oh and staying up to watch Spurs-PSG? you absolute loser. Go to bed ;)

I'm writing an essay on my other screen, so might as well have it on.

If I had to pay for it, I wouldn't bother. Man, one benefit of the apparent increasing popularity of English football in the US is there is always a decent stream, either from NBC or ESPN, to watch a game on. 

• Paid Members

I enjoyed my lot thrashing Arsenal 3-0 yesterday in the, totally representative, pre-season friendly. A nice start after the utterly wet performance in the FA Cup.

Batshit was very good, as he has been during every chance he has had over the past few months. If we keep Remy, or stay true to form by signing a crocked has-been striker on loan, then I think we'll be set between him and Morata.

David Opsina is a cunt.

Although I'm not a fan of Joe Hart I do think he is a good signing for West Ham, also Hernandez is also a good signing for them. Surprised a few other clubs didn't go in for him in the top six. Think he would of been a good signing for Spurs. 

Archived