General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Teedy Kay said:

Cheksea have matched the 75 mil for Lukaku, surely it doesn't matter though, what with the Lukaku/Pogba love in this summer, there's only club he's going to right?

Wolves.

• Paid Members

Nah, no chance Raiola and Mendes don't mix. It'll have to be De Gea, Ronaldo and Falcao I think.

Why United seem to be getting into bed with a crooked agent like Raiola over the last few seasons I don't know. He'll ruin them.

Oh and 4th richest owners, it's a fact you'll have to live with.

• Paid Members
Just now, Teedy Kay said:

Why United seem to be getting into bed with a crookwd agent like Raiola over the last few seasons I don't know. He'll ruin them.

He really won't, you know.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Teedy Kay said:

Oh and 4th richest owners, it's a fact you'll have to live with.

I love the way you phrase this. Making it seem like the rest of the football world is sitting and cowering at the thought of Wolves having allegedly the 4th richest owners in world football. Nobody cares.

4 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I love the way you phrase this. Making it seem like the rest of the football world is sitting and cowering at the thought of Wolves having allegedly the 4th richest owners in world football. Nobody cares.

But they have the 4th richest owners and the longest name of a club, that has to count for something as well.

Just now, SpursRiot2012 said:

Tbh if it wasn't for the fact that Wolves are in Wolverhampton they could build a pretty cool brand around the Wolves name. 

I reckon it would work if someone called their club The Tigers or something like that.

• Paid Members

I really would like to sign Lukaku. I was absolutely gutted when we flogged him, even more than with KDB and Mata. I still fully expect him to sign for United due to THE PURE EVIL OF HIS AGENT!!!!!111 (and our board twiddling our thumbs for a month...).

Archived