ITV World of Sport: Tapings postponed until July?

Psygnosis

48 minutes ago, NotAlexShane said:

Viper ? Nice girl average wrestler needs more salad

KLR she'd definitely not be shy in telling you you were doing it wrong

Bar a bit of TnA though does anyone really have a single oz of interest in Ladies grappling ?

I don't watch women's wrestling for the sake of watching women's wrestling but I'm happy to watch it even if I don't want to wank over it as long as it is good. I think the same applies for most. 

And Viper rocks!

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

That's not a thing and you've made that up, although I'm guessing this is part of your Not Alex Shane gimmick.

Check the lyrics of the song Jackson by Jonnie Cash

It's from a mountain pass on the way to a place called Jackson Hole hence its called the Jackson Pass

I’m enjoying the show. I like the fact that it’s different, the camera cuts are very different to WWE and obviously we as Wrestling viewers are trained to watch in a specific way, and this is totally different. I’m happy to try and embrace it.

One thing which bugs me is the lack of out-of-ring dialogue to try and introduce characters and stories. The pilot had some very good backstage promos and filming which really helped move the story of the pilot along. Tonight’s show was solid Wrestling. My son is 8 and he lost interest about halfway in because it was just solid burnout. Backstage promos just seem to break up the action and give a breather with something else other than in ring stuff. 

The women’s match actually got me thinking that a series consisting of completely women’s wrestling would probably draw far higher ratings than this, if they were putting in shifts like that each week. They are definitely so far actually better than any of the males and have had the best match so far. It’s interesting because this is possibly the first promotion where the women’s action could very well end up the draw going forward. 

Despite the fact that nobody in the world has ever called it "the Jackson", so this is all an absolute load of bollocks right from the off, the explanation that it's based on "Jackson Pass" implies you'd rub yourself around the barse area rather than heading for "Jackson Hole" which is surely where the real action is, so it's even more bollocks than first suspected. 

40 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Go play your hand you big-talkin' man, make a big fool of yourself,

This NotAlexShane character is so bad that i am actually on your side for this one! 😒

The show was sadly the same as last week regarding the filming & commentary. A real shame because i like nearly all the talent on the show. It would have benefited with one less match & some much needed character development. I have seen Gabriel Kidd live & rate him as a worker, but that was not a great interview.

There is a lot of hatred on here for The Real Alex Shane i see (& the false one?)  Let's just hope he is not plotting an attack on us earthlings, by paying us a visit in his spaceship!

41 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Despite the fact that nobody in the world has ever called it "the Jackson", so this is all an absolute load of bollocks right from the off, the explanation that it's based on "Jackson Pass" implies you'd rub yourself around the barse area rather than heading for "Jackson Hole" which is surely where the real action is, so it's even more bollocks than first suspected. 

32 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Should have went with something along the lines of jacksie autocorrected to Jackson as it's actually believable.

Calm it down sunshines you will be saying next you have never had a bit of George in your life

In fact a bit of George is probably what you need to realise there is more to the world than tryign to be PC correct about fanny wrestling

I'm still laughing at Jonnie Cash to be fair.

There was a great thread or two on here about that bedroom wrestling stuff that featured some of the names that were being heralded by the women wrestling fans at the time.  There were a couple who were such wrong un's, Butch called them "Rapists in waiting" as they tried to defend a good armlock applied in a room that had wash down walls.  Proper grim stuff that was.

2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

There was a great thread or two on here about that bedroom wrestling stuff that featured some of the names that were being heralded by the women wrestling fans at the time.  There were a couple who were such wrong un's, Butch called them "Rapists in waiting" as they tried to defend a good armlock applied in a room that had wash down walls.  Proper grim stuff that was.

Don't you dare dis Pippa L'Vinn and her 'facilities'

http://www.pippalvinn.com/thewrestlingfactory.com/facilities.html

1 hour ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

😒
There is a lot of hatred on here for The Real Alex Shane i see (& the false one?)  Let's just hope he is not plotting an attack on us earthlings, by paying us a visit in his spaceship!

Talking of Alexander Spilling and Pippa L'Vinn it reminded me of the true story of the time Alex thought he was getting a good earner with some private wrestling tuition lessons and 2 nice lads of shall we say the other persuasion turned up in the tiniest bathing shorts so tight you could see their religion expecting the kind of 'lesson' Pippa offers to mucky men.

Seeing Alex trying to explain to a getting more disappointed chap called Jon-Jon what the session would actually be was comedy gold

Surprised this hasn't been told in a few books about him tbh

11 hours ago, machinegunn said:

When are the viewing figures in ?. 

I will watch this morning and give my thoughts, really excited about the Ladders and Ladies 😂😂😂

Anyone else unable to sleep waiting for these thoughts? Haven't got a wink...

• Paid Members

I tried to give this a second chance but I'm out. The production and camera cuts and the editing is all terrible, despite the tremendous talent being utilized. I still hope it succeeds, as it's success will do a lot of good for the British wrestling scene.

Archived