PCW Troubles?

wyattlegacy

I can confirm that I ordered the Travis Blu Ray set nearly a year ago and have heard nothing about it since. And my most recent correspondence last week was abruptly ignored once I mentioned the bluray in question, on their twitter account. 

Edited by Edgehead

I can confirm that I ordered the Travis Blu Ray set nearly a year ago and have heard nothing about it since. And my most recent correspondence last week was abruptly ignored once I mentioned the bluray in question, on their twitter account.

How does someone get abruptly ignored?

They asked me when I placed my order, and how I purchased, before I revealed the item and then they went silent.

• Paid Members

Does anybody really care if they have debt?

I'd say the people they owe money to probably do. Including people ITT that are owed Blurays. In addition to people who may buy tickets to shows that might get stung if the show doesn't go ahead. Every wrestling promotion that fails always has that event they announce, sell tickets for, and then never happens. People who buy tickets in advance would probably care if PCW has debt, because it may affect their decision.

So yeah - lots of people care.

Edited by herbie747

I always that Fludder chap came across super arrogant on here and in an interview he did in Power Slam about how class he was as a promoter. Not that I'm wishing him to be all fucked here or anything, but a bit of humility wouldn't have gone a miss at the time. I've noted before that I'm no fan of Jim Smallman constantly banging on about his show on the Scroobius Pip podcasts, but he is at least humble when discussing what they get up to.

• Paid Members

I've never even heard of that Fludder guy, so don't have an opinion on him either way. I just know from Observer updates & a passing interest in threads on here that PCW brings in big US talent. I also know how many attend their shows, & can't see how they can break even on those numbers. It may be a drawn out process depending how much he's losing per show and how much he has to spend - but it was bound to happen eventually. 

Edited by herbie747

I've never even heard of that Fludder guy, so don't have an opinion on him either way. I just know from Observer updates & a passing interest in threads on here that PCW brings in big US talent. I also know how many attend their shows, & can't see how they can break even on those numbers. It may be a drawn out process depending how much he's losing per show and how much he has to spend - but it was bound to happen eventually. 

The last show(s) I attended was the ROH vs. PCW weekender, November 2015 I believe? There was around 12 imported ROH talents just for these shows, I swear the Friday had had a maximum of around 350 fans through the door.