PCW Troubles?

wyattlegacy

• Paid Members

Not at all. There was a big thread years ago where Len called the posters "sad bastards" after his acting was critiqued. He is very sensitive about his acting. Even though its utterly hilarious and just plain shit, he'll not be happy if you have a go at it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I missed that thread. I assumed he filmed those videos taking the piss - like Kung Fury or something, or a bit of a goof when on set for a serious shoot (as you do; taking advantage of having certain sets or props and a camera crew on hand, etc). Len is a nice chap from the very brief period I dealt with him with RQW on TWC, but I had no idea where he disappeared to or that he lacked self awareness

Edited by herbie747

I missed that thread. I assumed he filmed those videos taking the piss - like Kung Fury or something, or a bit of a goof when on set for a serious shoot (as you do; taking advantage of having certain sets or props and a camera crew on hand, etc). Len is a nice chap from the very brief period I dealt with him with RQW on TWC, but I had no idea where he disappeared to or that he lacked self awareness

Oh wow - ended up watching some random IWW Whiplash TV episode from that link (I remember watching it on TWC back in the day). Within 10 minutes on screen was Drew Galloway, Wade Barrett, TJ Wilson, Sheamus, Ricky Marvin (NOAH), Neville... You could almost produce one of those DVDs that Alex Shane did, 'The Stars Before They Went to WWE, In Ireland'. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, IWW brought in a load of decent names - Go Shiozaki, Raven, Taiji Ishimori, Chad Collyer, Pac, Lionheart, Charlie Rage, TJ Wilson, M-Dogg 20 (Son of Havoc), etc.

Fergal Devitt (Balor) wrestled a few matches in Trabolgan holiday camp of all places...

Edit: that's the UKFF's Malbranque doing MC.

Edited by herbie747

• Moderators

Len Davies is shopping around a Police Procedural drama he's written and stars that is starring Kurt Angle, isn't he?

https://pro-labs.imdb.com/title/tt3431202?rf=cons_tt_indev_cast&ref_=cons_tt_indev_cast

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Len Davies is shopping around a Police Procedural drama he's written and stars that is starring Kurt Angle, isn't he?

https://pro-labs.imdb.com/title/tt3431202?rf=cons_tt_indev_cast&ref_=cons_tt_indev_cast

Al Snow seems to be in it too. And Nigel McGuinness is an editor.

• Paid Members

He's been selling that police show for years. I assume there's big news right around the corner.

Forgive me, I'm way out of the loop with British and Irish wrestling these days, but Charlie "The" Rage is included in that list of decent names. Did he go on to become decent at some point and I just never heard about it?

• Paid Members

He's been selling that police show for years. I assume there's big news right around the corner.

Forgive me, I'm way out of the loop with British and Irish wrestling these days, but Charlie "The" Rage is included in that list of decent names. Did he go on to become decent at some point and I just never heard about it?

I always thought Charlie Rage was great! No idea of other people's opinions of him. IWW used him in 2006.

• Paid Members

Al Snow seems to be in it too. And Nigel McGuinness is an editor.

It also has Greg Burridge and Sanjay off of Eastenders in it.

• Paid Members

I always thought Charlie Rage was great! No idea of other people's opinions of him. IWW used him in 2006.

Harlow Wrestlefest was built around him as lead face, and I found him super unconvincing.

Went to PCW last night. It was a very good show.

Regarding the dvds, last night they had on sale all of the recents shows inc 5th Anniversary, pier pressure and the latest tribute to the troops.

No signs of any of them on blu ray though.

Also when it comes to the pre orders I order the best of Kris Travis vol 2 nearly a year ago now and still no update from pcw.