PCW Troubles?

wyattlegacy

• Paid Members

Len Davies is shopping around a Police Procedural drama he's written and stars that is starring Kurt Angle, isn't he?

https://pro-labs.imdb.com/title/tt3431202?rf=cons_tt_indev_cast&ref_=cons_tt_indev_cast

Al Snow seems to be in it too. And Nigel McGuinness is an editor.
It also has Greg Burridge and Sanjay off of Eastenders in it.

And Katie Lea / Nikita. I'm friends (acquaintances) with Len. Bloody big heart and wish him well. But I'll be shocked if this thing ever films. He was scouting shooting locations on both the WB and Universal lots the other week

• Moderators

Somehow PCW has my email address and is sending me mail about free tickets and to not tell certain university people about them.. I've never had even a remote interest in the company so fuck knows why I'm getting these.

Yeah, fuck knows how but I've ended up on their mass mailing list as well. Bit pissed about that actually. Still, it is decent of them to give some to punters as well as students.

Edited by PowerButchi

Somehow PCW has my email address and is sending me mail about free tickets and to not tell certain university people about them.. I've never had even a remote interest in the company so fuck knows why I'm getting these.

Yeah, fuck knows how but I've ended up on their mass mailing list as well. Bit pissed about that actually. Still, it is decent of them to give some to punters as well as students.

Are they also laying on pie and peas aswell as the free tickets? Rob Brydon to MC?

• 3 years later...
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, leedsben said:

I got blocked on twitter a couple of weeks ago by asking about the Kris Travis DVD which was never produced.

and you're so aggrieved by it, you're going to search for every PCW thread and bump them all?

Edited by John Matrix

17 minutes ago, John Matrix said:

and you're so aggrieved by it, you're going to search for every PCW thread and bump them all?

I am annoyed by it yes, to be blocked by a company for asking about a product that was never delivered is unreasonable.

The family of Kris are also unhappy about the situation.

Thank you very much for your feedback.