Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Skepta does grime, he's pretty popular too, even in the States. In my head, the chav types will respect that and leave me be.

it helps I also love grime and shit grime lyrics, I fucking wanted this on me for a bit after I heard it in 'Lewisham McDeez' by The Square

"WWF! WWE! Kurt Angle! Stone Cold Steve!

You don't know about DDP, it's me, it's me, it's DDP!
Shut up! hit with the DDT!
Put you on the ground for the 1, 2, 3!
What do you mean? What do you mean?
I was watching wrestling before Sky Sports 3!"

• Paid Members

Skepta does grime, he's pretty popular too, even in the States. In my head, the chav types will respect that and leave me be.

it helps I also love grime and shit grime lyrics, I fucking wanted this on me for a bit after I heard it in 'Lewisham McDeez' by The Square

"WWF! WWE! Kurt Angle! Stone Cold Steve!

You don't know about DDP, it's me, it's me, it's DDP!

Shut up! hit with the DDT!

Put you on the ground for the 1, 2, 3!

What do you mean? What do you mean?

I was watching wrestling before Sky Sports 3!"

Where though? A full back piece?

On me massive dick.

Nah, that one was a write-off though once I realized I hadn't been watching wrestling before sky sports 3, I had to settle for Sky One until about '08, by which point I'd mostly lost interest

I do think though if you're gonna get a tattoo it should be something very personal, fairly shit and utterly perplexing to people who aren't you. Can't be doing with the deep meaningful tattoos or the "beautiful sleeve" stuff. A lover's name is a step way too far for anybody though, doesn't really matter how long you've been together for - get a fucking ring, that you can flog once it's all gone to shit.

Edited by sj5522

“I’m a wrestling fan wrestling moves user, bear hugs and the hy-manic manoeuvre, Hulk Hogan leg drop Lex Luger with the strength to powerslam Yokozuna.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Man0USdmw 

Fuckin hell, Channel U classic this. Props! Grime guys love their wrestling shoutouts. Between the lack of Channel U and TWC these days, I have no need for a telly anymore.

• Moderators

5ive are easily the best act to ever drop wrestling references into music. 

And that's all that shall be said in this thread for wrestling in lyrics and those lyrics having anything to do with tattoos, gentlemen.

Edited by PowerButchi

Back on topic, Paige has got herself a lovely "Alberto" tattoo. Yep, her boyfriend of less than a year's fake wrestling name permanently etched on her body. At least she had the sense to eventually delete the Instagram post after, what I assume, was a petty act of defiance on her part.

Winding up Ricky Knight on the internet is ordinarily a noble pursuit. However, it's very much a pyrrhic victory if you descend to these levels of obsessive creepiness to do so.

Oh yes. I certainly enjoyed leering through her window to take that photo of her in bed showing that tattoo. I definitely enjoyed hacking into her Instagram account and then posting the photo. I then realised I might upset some of her superiors at work, so I decided to delete it when I realised my mistake.

Or..someone posted it on Reddit so I mentioned it here in a thread dedicated to her being an idiot. Sure is creepy. Fuck off. As for her dad, if he doesn't want to read about what people think about his celebrity daughter failing drug tests and doing stupid things, then he should stay off the internet because what's happening here is mild compared to everywhere else.

It wasn't a thread dedicated to her being an idiot though. The aforementioned creepiness manifests from your insistence, now made explicit, that it become one. It was a thread about WWE mid-carders facing disciplinary action and possible release. It's now reached 29 pages even though the influx of actual news has reduced to a trickle. It's not about wrestling anymore. Instead, it seems to have become an excuse to vent at an easy target and shame someone for their somewhat crass public displays of affections.

Women in their early twenties are wont to say stupid things on occasion. As are men in their early twenties. Men on this very forum frequently report on the inspiration for their erections. Indignation and daily reminders of their supposed transgressions usually don't follow. More pertinently, I very much doubt there would be this level of vitriol or patronising analysis of career choices if a male wrestler posted explicit tweets about his girlfriend and appeared to be putting his relationship ahead of his job.

• Paid Members

Men on this very forum frequently report on the inspiration for their erections. Indignation and daily reminders of their supposed transgressions usually don't follow.

I beg to differ, Rubber.

I'm generally indignant towards myself while I'm on the floor in the utility room at approx 2330 with an old wet sock and some Cif, cleaning what looks like a half bowl of Reddy Brek off the floor due to my indiscretions involving Miriam Rivera and her/his like on Spankwire.

Never underestimate my anger or shame. I have a daily reminder every time I look in the mirror and ask myself 'why'.

Back on topic, Paige has got herself a lovely "Alberto" tattoo. Yep, her boyfriend of less than a year's fake wrestling name permanently etched on her body. At least she had the sense to eventually delete the Instagram post after, what I assume, was a petty act of defiance on her part.

Winding up Ricky Knight on the internet is ordinarily a noble pursuit. However, it's very much a pyrrhic victory if you descend to these levels of obsessive creepiness to do so.

Oh yes. I certainly enjoyed leering through her window to take that photo of her in bed showing that tattoo. I definitely enjoyed hacking into her Instagram account and then posting the photo. I then realised I might upset some of her superiors at work, so I decided to delete it when I realised my mistake.

Or..someone posted it on Reddit so I mentioned it here in a thread dedicated to her being an idiot. Sure is creepy. Fuck off. As for her dad, if he doesn't want to read about what people think about his celebrity daughter failing drug tests and doing stupid things, then he should stay off the internet because what's happening here is mild compared to everywhere else.

It wasn't a thread dedicated to her being an idiot though. The aforementioned creepiness manifests from your insistence, now made explicit, that it become one. It was a thread about WWE mid-carders facing disciplinary action and possible release. It's now reached 29 pages even though the influx of actual news has reduced to a trickle. It's not about wrestling anymore. Instead, it seems to have become an excuse to vent at an easy target and shame someone for their somewhat crass public displays of affections.

Women in their early twenties are wont to say stupid things on occasion. As are men in their early twenties. Men on this very forum frequently report on the inspiration for their erections. Indignation and daily reminders of their supposed transgressions usually don't follow. More pertinently, I very much doubt there would be this level of vitriol or patronising analysis of career choices if a male wrestler posted explicit tweets about his girlfriend and appeared to be putting his relationship ahead of his job.

Firstly, the thread wasn't just about a mid carder facing disciplinary action. It was about Paige failing a drug test and being suspended. She didn't forget her boots. That makes her an idiot. Everyone that fails a test is an idiot. It's your job not to fail.

Secondly, age is no excuse for being an idiot. She's been wrestling for about ten years. She should know what you can and can't do by now.

Thirdly, as I've said previously, she should be allowed to express herself however she wants, but when you're using your WWE branded social media accounts of your fake TV character, you don't post things that are clearly designed to irk your employer. They have their ways. They're an odd company that operates in its own little fantasy world where normal HR doesn't apply. She knows that. Ignoring all that makes her an idiot.

Fourthly, I'm not sure why you're feeling the need to white knight for a celebrity, actually I think I do, but I hope you were there defending John Terry from the millions of people (not just the thirty or so here) after his indiscretions. Let's hope you're defending Katie Hopkins on Twitter. She's a woman. I guess it's creepy when thousands of people on Twitter call her names and talk about her? What about the millions of people that took the piss out of lady gaga for wearing her butchers dress? They all called her a mentalist. Were you waiving your flag for her too? It's the Internet. She's a celebrity doing stupid things. It's not a real world discussion. It's just a message board. I'm sure she thanks you for your service though.

Edited by Yakashi

Well Zak Knight has tonight teased that Paige maybe be at the WAW tapings in Norwich this weekend. A screen shot has been taken from her Facebook account saying she's coming to England as well.

Not sure how she's allowed to do that or if they simply won't use footage of her on their tv show.