Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wonder how many times he's mentioned your name in there, Keith?

I've just read it all. It's an absolutely mental read. It starts with everyone saying how much of a piece of shit Neil is and then turns into 15 pages of slating Boydy with the odd comment about how awful it is here. Mostly Boydy though. Crazy.

Oh and I searched for houchen and only get a comment about Coventry winning the FA Cup. So never seems to be the answer :(

Edited by Yakashi

• Paid Members

Do the posters on the F4W Board actually think they're awesome? It's one of the worst forums I've ever been on. Do they just lack self-awareness?

Lol. This board is fine but it's no F4W Board,

Are you being sarcastic? I've never come across a bigger bunch of smarky tools in my life. Rovert, the_americool, Blizzard Beast, hardcore_hogan, ICHIBAN~!, rabies, etc.

Yeah, there are some cool posters like tarmus, bxte, sphinx, foreignobject, jonnyhath1, etc - but they get outnumbered by goofs like Rovert who literally has 300k posts and posts 200+ times per day, thus smothering every single thread with his smarmy shite.

Their main concern is getting themselves over to each other.

Edited by herbie747

Do the posters on the F4W Board actually think they're awesome? It's one of the worst forums I've ever been on. Do they just lack self-awareness?

Lol. This board is fine but it's no F4W Board,

Are you being sarcastic? I've never come across a bigger bunch of smarky tools in my life. Rovert, the_americool, Blizzard Beast, hardcore_hogan, ICHIBAN~!, rabies, etc.

Yeah, there are some cool posters like tarmus, bxte, sphinx, foreignobject, jonnyhath1, etc - but they get outnumbered by goofs like Rovert who literally has 300k posts and posts 200+ times per day, thus smothering every single thread with his smarmy shite.

Their main concern is getting themselves over to each other.

Come on. Reddit is much worse.

• Paid Members

Hobbes is the man. Rovert not been there for years.

Never heard of Hobbes, and I haven't posted there for years (except when their RSS feed is down and a WOR show is missing). Rovert was there when I used to post there and he made it unbearable. He was literally every 2nd post. How can you be dealing with that? Sometimes he wouldn't even post anything - he'd just quote someone else and leave a blank reply. Lots of them do that. Utter garbage.

Edited by herbie747

Hobbes is the man. Rovert not been there for years.

Never heard of Hobbes, and I haven't posted there for years (except when their RSS feed is down and a WOR show is missing). Rovert was there when I used to post there and he made it unbearable. He was literally every 2nd post. How can you be dealing with that? Sometimes he wouldn't even post anything - he'd just quote someone else and leave a blank reply. Lots of them do that. Utter garbage.

A fair comment. He was too much.

I honestly thought Rovert was dead. Seriously. A poster there died a Few years ago and I really thought it was him.

Checked Twitter and he still lives. Tweets on average once every 90 seconds it seems. Brands himself as "IWC Community Leader", whatever that is.

• Paid Members

I honestly thought Rovert was dead. Seriously. A poster there died a Few years ago and I really thought it was him.

Checked Twitter and he still lives. Tweets on average once every 90 seconds it seems. Brands himself as "IWC Community Leader", whatever that is.

Blocked him on twitter when he tweeted about the Ellsworth/Carmella storyline when it started saying "Lol, I knew this was happening weeks ago".

Twat