'Interesting' subcultures

Is TUMBLR the new 4Chan, full of crap memes and cunts?

find us a social meejya site with absolutely no crap memes and/or cunts please mate.

its exactly what someone else said, it's what you make it. its a blogging platform, dont follow a bunch of egocentrics, nutters, pre-teens, trolls, pervs, etc. and you'll be reet

im always confused when somebody's all like "that bloody tumblr" as though it's one bloke with one core set of beliefs and values and not a vaguely amusing mish-mash of ironic shit and polar opposite people flinging shit at each other

Edited by sj5522
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Is TUMBLR the new 4Chan, full of crap memes and cunts?

find us a social meejya site with absolutely no crap memes and/or cunts please mate.

its exactly what someone else said, it's what you make it. its a blogging platform, dont follow a bunch of egocentrics, nutters, pre-teens, trolls, pervs, etc. and you'll be reet

im always confused when somebody's all like "that bloody tumblr" as though it's one bloke with one set of beliefs and values and not a vaguely amusing mish-mash of polar opposite people flinging shit at each other

Well, I'm triggered, don't know about anyone else.

• Paid Members

My triggering is certainly intensifying. We need a UKFF Safe Space.

But seriously, yeah, like any social media platform it's all about who you're interacting with. But certain elements of Tumblr have leaked out into real life, not to mention big boy platforms like Twitter.

Edited by SpursRiot2012
  • Moderators

This is veering off topic a little, as they aren't really subcultures, but most of the stuff mentioned so far boils down to wanking so

Twitter's great for finding incredibly specific fetishes. I saw an account the other day that had thousands of tweets directed at woman asking if they'd like to be gunged in jeans for charity. Another one was searching for women tweeting about needing the toilet and asking for details of their poos. The amount of dedication and focus with accounts like that is almost admirable. Most of us would have a tommy tank and immediately delete that stuff out of shame before the last drop of cum had shot out, swearing we'd never do it again, but these chaps roll with it day after day.

I saw an account the other day that had thousands of tweets directed at woman asking if they'd like to be gunged in jeans for charity.

Yeah, I've seen that episode of Dave Gorman's Modern Life is Goodish too.

• Moderators

I saw an account the other day that had thousands of tweets directed at woman asking if they'd like to be gunged in jeans for charity.

Yeah, I've seen that episode of Dave Gorman's Modern Life is Goodish too.

Never seen it, just the twitter account. Maybe that's why people were talking about it again though. But I remember seeing the same guy at it at least 3 years ago, so his quest for jeans gunging is pretty unrelenting.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

There's a guy that keeps phoning in a radio show that has an obsession with recreating obscure 90's TV shows, especially kids shows but they all seem to have the same twist added to them.. they all involve the lad shitting and pissing himself while wearing a nappy. The tiniest bit of digging shows that he's been doing this for years on TV forums and being banned from them all.

He's pretty much confirmed for being a paedo too, he went on one about a kids version of Man O Man (with nappies and shitting).

This isn't nearly as horrific as aforementioned fetishes but there's a guy who keeps hitting me up online trying to talk about his dust mask fetish/asking if I can take a pic wearing one. How in the fuck do you develop one of those? Did he used to work with asbestos and he's got really fond nostalgia? I can only imagine