MMA Betting Thread

seanz25

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

few decents 'dogs on the Singapore show, i walked past Ladbrokes with a spare £2 in my pocket earlier so i threw it down on this...

Arlovski, Bruce Leeroy, Harris, Stun Gun, Saffiedine.

£2 returns £107.

Arlovski, Kim and Saffiedine are the underdogs. I don't fancy Arlovksi but we know heavyweight MMA is a coin flip, Stun Gun is awkward enough to give anyone a tough night and whilst Saffiedine has had a poor run in the UFC its always worth remembering that Dos Anjos is moving up from lightweight so that could make a huge difference.

It won't come in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

For a small interest over the weekend I went with £5 on Wanderlei at 6/4, with possible returns of £12.50, and a £5 double on Chiesa and Boetsch for a return of a little over £24. 

Edited by WeeAl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

there's some great odds to be had on the weekend, Justin Gaethje is the underdog against Michael Johnson too.

I put a longshot on at the bookies whilst walking past the other day, ive gone for this:

UFC - Romero, Mein, Pettis, Nunes. Boxing - Ohara Davies, Daryll Williams, Bradley Skeete.

£2.40 returns £110 :laugh:

I'll try getting another one on, there were only so many fights on the machine in Ladbrokes when i went in,

Edited by Egg Shen

On 06/07/2017 at 7:51 PM, Marshmallo said:

Werdum, Romero and Nunes are all (slight) underdogs on Saturday night. Got to be worth putting on doubles and a treble on those. 

Talked myself out of this given Overeem's recent form and Shevchenko being an elite striker. 

Sticking a single on Romero. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I went with the same pick, only I got it at 9/2. Too nice a price to not back him. I think it comes down to where Weidman's head is at. If he wants it and is focused, he's the bigger man and all round better fighter. If Weidman has any doubts in himself then Gastelum is good enough to exploit that and finish him. An extremely interesting fight I feel. 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

right then, thought id keep my betting for the weekend seperate to the actual thread for the fight, but Mayweather/McGregor, what you got?

I nipped in Ladbrokes earlier and dropped an odd £5 on a Unamimous Decision (for either fighter)/Nathan Cleverly win double for an £80 return. Also dropped a few quid on Mayweather round 9.

Planing on putting something a little bigger on and utilise one of the new customer offers all the bookies are offering, i'll see what the paper throws up Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...