MMA Betting Thread

seanz25

I'll be in Wales come Saturday night, so I've laid down all my bets.

My aforementioned accumulator of DC/Weidman/Brooks/Calvillio, with 10p on Weidman and Calvillio both finishing their fights. Based on the weigh ins I've also chucked the last 50p in my account on Rumble to win in the second, and for Calvillio/Gonzalez under 2.5 rounds.

£3 on Gérard by KO and DC by Sub won me £48. So gutted I also had £1.50 on Gérard KO in 1st and DC Sub 2nd. Close on that. 

In other accas Will Brooks fucked me right over as did Patrick Cote. 

Can't find any great odds for this one really.

£2 on Stephens winning by KO/TKO, 50p on Jacare finishing his fight and then a 10p accumulator of Sterling/Green/Smolka/Duquesnoy/DJ/Stephens/Jacare.

I'm all over 10p accumulators, I'm not a huge better so it's enough to keep me invested and interested in events without having to worry about losing significant amounts of money.

• 4 weeks later...

10p acca returns!

Knight, Maia, Edgar, Cejudo, JJ and Aguilar.

Thrown 10p each on Andrade winning via KO, and her fight with JJ going under 3.5 rounds.

• Paid Members

Gone for a long shot. Went in ladbrokes and threw an odd £2.20 in the machine (handy them things) and gone for.

JDS, Branch, Maia, Joanna, Vick & Rodriguez.

Returns £122. 4 underdogs in there and not necessarily who i think will win but its a decent return. Lots of close fights on this card.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Egg Shen said:

Gone for a long shot. Went in ladbrokes and threw an odd £2.20 in the machine (handy them things) and gone for.

JDS, Branch, Maia, Joanna, Vick & Rodriguez.

Returns £122. 4 underdogs in there and not necessarily who i think will win but its a decent return. Lots of close fights on this card.

I tell you what, that's a great shout Egg. Any of those fights could go your way. May have to pop into ladbrokes on my way home now.

Can't believe you're able to get around 6/1 on a treble of Edgar, Maia and Alvarez. To me these all look straightforward picks, Rodriguez beat the ghost of BJ Penn and went to split with Bruce Leerooy, Cerrone has always been a flake and took the fight with Masvidal when he shouldn't have. Edgar is truly elite and has beaten top strikers before, and Maia is murdering everyone. Poirier is an all rounder but Alvarez is better in every area.