Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Awards Moderator

Ā 

Ā 

Staying with toilets and work...

Ā 

I've walked into the cubicles at my work, and on more than one occasion, the same man is just sat there taking a dump......with the door unlocked. At first I thought it was a mistake on his part, its easy enough to not see the door has locked etc. But second time around, and it was the same guy again, I'm thinking "what the hell man?". the worst part is, he leaves the door slightly ajar as well, so you think its empty (with the lock colour thing showing green as well), so you push the door and it either hits the poort blokes legs or swings open to reveal him in his de-pantsed glory looking like a deer in the headlights.

Ā 

Each time, he make the internationally approved noise of doing somthing wrong, ("OOOOOHP"),And then just kind of stares at you like its your fault. Its not cool.

Ā 

Said bloke is also a massive numpty when it comes to work, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

You're going to come home after a night on the bevvies and go for a pre-hibernation jobby.

Ā 

He'll be waiting for you on top 'o your throne, grunting with excremental fervour and looking you in the eyes like a jilted lover in the throes of passion. "OOOOOOHP" he'll say, as he waddles towards you, kecks around his ankles. You try to escape. but for once, he has locked the bathroom door. You'll start to faint in unadulterated terror and all you will hear, in the deepest crevices of your mind is "OOOOOHP....OOOOOHP...OOOOOHP", like the repetitive flashing of a lighthouse, emblazoned onto your mind.

Ā 

Either that, or he's just a fucking wombat. One of those central tenets of shitting is locking the door I find.

I read that post in the voice of the guy from the Shia LaBeouf song. And now I imagine Mr E's colleague to look like Shia LaBeouf. Or maybe it is him.

• Moderators

Ā 

Today, Michelle Bass from the best Big Brother viewed a portrait of Ross Kemp I'd painted that was hanging in a gallery.

Ā 

Were you there when she viewed it? Ā Did she drop her knickers ... ?

Ā 

Ā 

I was there, and the only knickers that dropped were mine, in case Kinga was next through the door.

Ā 

Ā 

Today, Michelle Bass from the best Big Brother viewed a portrait of Ross Kemp I'd painted that was hanging in a gallery.

Ā 

Were you there when she viewed it? Ā Did she drop her knickers ... ?

Ā 

Ā 

I was there, and the only knickers that dropped were mine, in case Kinga was next through the door.

Ā 

Ā 

Public strap-on action could have been a feature ... ticket sales would have been WAY up.