Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

The only thing worse than emptying your bladder with a lob-on, is going for a shit and then getting a lob on. Trying to ensure your cock avoids the pube and sputum infested rim of the toilet seat like a particularly skilled ski instructor on a diamond run slalom. Bracing stuff.

Ā 

Don't listen to Coconut, Scott. I enjoyed your story, despite the lack of your faceĀ being shat on at the end.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Is it the danger that's the attraction? With the state of my bowels, I'd be worried that I'd unleash the anal equivalent of theĀ Johnstown Flood and coat half the room in pudding mix.

Edited by Gus Mears

I spunk like an out of control firehouse, so the pocket option was not going to happen unless I happened to have a Tupperware box conveniently placed in my back pocket. I'm not going to risk ruining my kecks from jizz stains.

Tie a knot in the end like a Balloon if this happens again.

• Paid Members

Went to the toilet a few days ago and while taking a shit, managed to piss through the gap between the rim and seat. Didn't notice i'd done it until I pulled my soaking wet boxers up and noticed a massive pool of piss all over the tiles.

Don't listen to Coconut, Scott. I enjoyed your story, despite the lack of your face being shat on at the end.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it too but we all know that 80% of Branq's exploits end with him catching AIDS off of someone's arse and this one had all the hallmarks. Would you have been surprised if 2 minutes later he'd heard flustered whispering from the bog? "Scott, you've used up all the paper mopping up your piss and my arse is still caked with shit. Do something about it!"

• Paid Members

Right lads, straight up, let's get down to brass tacks and open this up.

I'm going to go online to some backdirt fetish site, find someone in Dublin, and have them drop a skunk on my chest.

I'll have to make sure the lass is full of stout - I don't care which one - so it's rigid and durable because I couldn't handle shrapnel spraying all over the place.

This is going to be done for you cunts. We'll get a Kickstarter. A Gikstarter, if you will