Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

Kenneth, Coconut. He didn't go to Basingstoke Uni for 8 years to be called Ken.

Ā 

I'm keeping a log of the amount of booze I consume for science purposes. I'm on a paltry two pints at the moment, but I'll soldier on in the name of human progress.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Do what Dadzie always recommended, before you go to your bed after a bevvy session drink a full glass of water. No hangover in the morning. Works too.

Yep, glass of water before bed, and then a couple of sips whenever you wake up during the night.

• Paid Members

It worked! I got four hours sleep and lost my bag, so appropriate levels of bladderation were achieved. I feel very tired, but no headache and no stomach problems despite eating three Big Macs at midnight and consuming a fair amount of bourbon. I didn't even have the ones before bed due to losing the bag either.

• Paid Members

Not for me. Although I'll update later in the day if things do turn sour. Think I woke up around 5AM. I've had a Spoons breakfast, found my bag in town and had an enormous post-ethanol shit. I'm ready to lock and load and head to Devon.

Ā 

I'm shaking my head around like I'm singing Bohemian Rhapsody in Garth's car and it doesn't hurt!