The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread *MMA Edition*

Egg Shen

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Yeah same. I completely forgot he existed until I saw that pic though. Remember when George Sotiropoulos was one of Australia’s top guys? Worst thing he ever did was coach on TUF Smashes and show himself to be a bit of a prick. Everyone loved him before that but it seemed to go downhill fast after. 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

I remember when Elias Theodorou was undefeated.

God he used to bore me shitless. Poundland Luke Rockhold minus the watchability. And from my recollection, he shouldn’t have been unbeaten as long as he was either. Looking at his record, I think it was the Eryk Anders fight I thought he lost, and maybe there was another one. Either way, dull as fuck to watch. And I also see he fought Sam Alvey to a decision back in 2016. The horror! I probably watched it at the time as well but my mind has blocked it out as a coping mechanism. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Yeah same. I completely forgot he existed until I saw that pic though. Remember when George Sotiropoulos was one of Australia’s top guys? Worst thing he ever did was coach on TUF Smashes and show himself to be a bit of a prick. Everyone loved him before that but it seemed to go downhill fast after. 

Yeah, that season ruined Sotiropoulus reputation, he was a fan favorite before it. The last truly must-see season of TUF too.