Sign in to follow this  
Moo

Welcome to the MMA Forum

Butch - can we move Page 1029 (from this post onwards), of the "The new MMA general news, events and thoughts thread" into a new thread titled "McGregor retires?"

Love this idea. 

My interest in wrestling is pretty much gone at this point and only come here to see the MMA chat.

Hopefully get more involved in here too.

Done. Didn't even know about the paid members forum to be honest.

You know what would be great now ... if a mod could get rid of the stupid capitilisation in my forum name for me. PLEASE! "Chunk" would be spot on.

The 'MMA Fights recreated in MS Paint' thread is gonna be fucking amazing.

Bollocks.  Literally last week I deleted my MSPaint recreation of "A FRONT KICK TO THE FACE!" knew that'd come in handy again at some point.

Some of the best MMA discussion is here on the UKFF

Bigtime - I wouldn't even dream of going anywhere else. Tried it and wanted to kill myself.

Do you think anyone would be willing to write a pinned thread on which promotions are on which channels and those more knowledgeable perhaps a somewhat regularly updated landscape/headlines?

Every time I watch MMA I love it. However, the opportunities seem somewhat few and far between. A one stop shop would be amazing! Though I concede it is asking a whole lot from people.

Do you think anyone would be willing to write a pinned thread on which promotions are on which channels and those more knowledgeable perhaps a somewhat regularly updated landscape/headlines?

Every time I watch MMA I love it. However, the opportunities seem somewhat few and far between. A one stop shop would be amazing! Though I concede it is asking a whole lot from people.

I could probably write the first one up, I'd be shit at keeping it updated though. Can an Admin @Moo allow the likes of a few specific users such as Wand/Ebb/David/Jim to edit one specific post if we went that route? Idk.

Apologies if your a regular poster here and I missed you on that list btw. 

Edited by seanz25