WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Yeah Destiny is taking over my life at the moment. I love the fact that it feels like stuff is being added to it all the time. Im up to level 18 and still finding new game modes and the like.

Having said that the story is very samey - go here, shoot them, scan that, kill boss.

Im really poor online as well, dont know if im just shit or if its because my armour and weapons are not up to scratch yet. I'll keep plugging away and hopefully see some improvement.

Best of all is the strikes. One of my favourite ever gaming moments was finishing a tough strike with a few friends, that is what co op gaming is all about

It's strange in that it is a bit samey, but that doesnt take away from it at all. And it's much more enjoyable than Halo. The leveling up sysytem is great, i'm currently playign as a Warlock and i'm having a blast. Will likely create characters from the other 2 classes down the line to experience a different style of play.

• Paid Members

Ive gone Titan and wish I had gone Warlock now purely for that nova bomb! Finished the story today, pretty disappointed with the end to be honest, but completely understand that the story is a fairly small part of the overall experience.

Thought I would get some awesome armour for finishing it too, but no such luck :-(

• 2 weeks later...

Stupidly late jumping on this bandwagon. Bought Minecraft on PS3 yesterday. The missus and I decided to play for an hour at 10am this morning. An hour later and it was 7pm and we now have a house in the woods, a house on a river and a massive floating castle with a 50 foot ladder leading to it. My life in the real world is over  :cry:

Stupidly late jumping on this bandwagon. Bought Minecraft on PS3 yesterday. The missus and I decided to play for an hour at 10am this morning. An hour later and it was 7pm and we now have a house in the woods, a house on a river and a massive floating castle with a 50 foot ladder leading to it. My life in the real world is over  :cry:

I've rediscovered my love for Minecraft since i got the PS4 version, the bigger worlds, autosaving in the background, longer draw distances etc really do add to the experience.

I was going to get the PS4 version but everywhere round here had sold out and I prefer to own a physical copy of any game I buy. Got it for ÂŁ8 brand new as well, so I don't mind having to settle for the PS3 version.

Missus has put a ban on it for the rest of the night though. Might have to hide some TNT in her little woodland house. *shakes fist*

I was going to get the PS4 version but everywhere round here had sold out and I prefer to own a physical copy of any game I buy. Got it for ÂŁ8 brand new as well, so I don't mind having to settle for the PS3 version.

Missus has put a ban on it for the rest of the night though. Might have to hide some TNT in her little woodland house. *shakes fist*

PS4 version hasn't been released yet in physical form, but if you enjoy the game i would suggest takign a look when it is.  The worlds are 36x bigger which is more than big enough, I found the 360/PS3 worlds a little too small. To the point i found biomes were often too small to be much use, and certain resources weren't to be found anywhere.

That explains why I couldn't find it in our shops then. I just figured it came out on both PS3 and PS4 at the same time. Will most likely get the PS4 version for myself, and give the PS3 one to the lady.

I'm currently jumping between Minecraft and Skyrim: Legendary Edition. Not only has this consumed my life, I still have my Minecraft head on when mining for ore in Skyrim.

Playing 2 open world games at once isn't the one.

• Paid Members

The Dragonborn DLC (included in the legendary edition) for Skyrim is bloody great, it added at least another 20 hours to my game and I haven't even finished it yet. I do take my time though, going through every single urn and talking to everything with a pulse.