WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

So despite all the power a PS4 has, all I'm using it for these days is Pinball Arcade (Vita version too). For anyone who has the slightest in pinball, for me its the best game to get as close to playing the real tables. Its not perfect and much easier than real tables but still a hell of a lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Metal Gear Solid V is coming to PC! That's just saved me around £400, I was going to save up and buy a next gen console when it comes out but no need now.

Any Ace Combat fans? I'm playing Assault Horizon and liking it even though it's been dumbed down to buggery, its no AC 5 or 6 but i reckon it gets a worse rep than it deserves. Its some good dumb fun if you ignore the story.

I've been playing the new WWE Supercard on my iPhone. It's basically WWE Top Trumps, I wouldn't buy any cards through in-app purchases, but after an hour or so of playing I've already got 15-20 rare cards that win me almost all of my "matches", I can see it getting tougher once some of the Legendary cards are in circulation. It's free to play so give it a whirl.

I've been playing the new WWE Supercard on my iPhone. It's basically WWE Top Trumps, I wouldn't buy any cards through in-app purchases, but after an hour or so of playing I've already got 15-20 rare cards that win me almost all of my "matches", I can see it getting tougher once some of the Legendary cards are in circulation. It's free to play so give it a whirl.

Been playing it a lot too, it's good fun and doesn't require any real brain power. One Super Rare card so far and I tend to get rid of any rares that aren't better than my current team so I've just got the 3. Only annoying thing is that my Diva card is an uncommon so is getting fucked by anything rare or above.

Also, have you noticed how overpowered Eva-Marie is? Surely must be a rib!

• Paid Members

Been playing it a lot too, it's good fun and doesn't require any real brain power. One Super Rare card so far and I tend to get rid of any rares that aren't better than my current team so I've just got the 3. Only annoying thing is that my Diva card is an uncommon so is getting fucked by anything rare or above.

Also, have you noticed how overpowered Eva-Marie is? Surely must be a rib!

I got a Rare Eva Marie and she's unstoppable. I've been training her too so nearly all stats are over 100. I got a Super Rare Bad News Barrett too that's pretty good.

I'm enjoying it so far. It's free, micro-transactions aren't needed at all, and the games are quick and easy.

• Paid Members

Thanks for pointing the game out to me. I've spent a shit ton of time on it since yesterday. It's great fun.

What's up With King Of The Ring mode though? I started one off yesterday morning and I only seem to be half way through a full day later. Seems way too long.

I finished GTA 4: Ballad of Gay Tony last week. Since the beginning of the year I have finished Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4 and GTA 4: Lost and Damned.

Moved onto GTA 5 now and after playing it for a couple of hours yesterday I really like it, even if it does feel different to GTA 4.