WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Anyone been playing Rocket League? I've been playing it on the PS4 and it's awesome! High octane, short bursts of rocket car football.

Rocket League is class! Really surprised me.

I was a huge fan of Super Sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars, thought it was so underated so I'm glad to see some love for Rocket League! I haven't got a PS4 yet, not really been at home enough this year to justify and now just waiting till closer to Christmas for some good bundles. Only played Rocket League a handful of times on a mates PS but can't wait to get in to it, it's genuinely the main reason I'm getting a 4, was gutted when they announced it wouldn't be out on the 3.

• Awards Moderator

Eight years late, I just started Mass Effect on PS3. I'm barely any distance into it, and I can already tell it's great fun. The scale of it is impressive. There's proper layers of history written under it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

What other games does it have on there?

Been scouting multiple times per day for a good Xbone deal, settling for a FIFA 15 bundle (I know the next one is out next month, but I'm not fussed) for £250. Considering I was going to end up getting a Witcher 3 bundle for £300 I can get this bundle instead, have FIFA, buy Witcher for £35 and still save £15.

The deals out there seem pretty shit otherwise at the moment and I can't be arsed to wait a couple of months for the good new bundles to come out. Buying an Xbone without a game will cost me at least £270 from any reputable place so it seems to be the best deal for me out there.