WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I've had PS plus for years and GWG since it started, so I've had a shit ton of games from them over the years. I have probably around 200 digital titles for PS3 and 360, and growing every month which I'll just never play since I don't own those consoles any more. Still, good to know they'll still be there if I get one again on a whim down the line. It's great on PS4 though for indie titles which I would never get around to buying but play (and love) because they're free.

• Paid Members

I've been playing loads of Witcher 3. It's got SO MUCH to do. 

I'll sit on it and think "oh, i'll play one quest", and then shut down, but each quest take SO LONG. 

Still shit at the fighting system, but I'm really enjoying it. 

Fuck sake, gave me the urge to play "just one quest".

A little tip for fighting, only block/parry guys with swords, dodge and roll from everything else. Strong attacks break through the blocks of guys with big axes etc.

• Paid Members

Does anyone play Football Manager 2015? Or more to the point has anyone been having problems with it? 2 months in to my first season with Norwich and I had 10!!!! first team players injured, both my goalkeepers got the same injury on the same day and were out for the same amount of time, I loaned Munir from Barca and he got injured for 6 weeks in his first game and when I finally got the message in my inbox to say he had returned to full training the very next message was to say he was injured again for another 8 weeks. Just doesn't feel righ, feels glitchy or something, I don't want to quit it cause it'll take me ages to want to start a new game again, made some belting signings etc.

• Paid Members

Holy shit the Witcher is so much deeper.

You think that you have a handle on a character, then they do/say something that makes you change your mind.

Explain: (spoiler for Crookback Bog)

The witches sent me to kill an evil thing in a tree. I get there, and a tree is mutated as hell. It asks for my help, rather than killing it. I agree, and do the subsequent quests. Then when it gets to the helping bit, I decide LAST MINUTE to change my mind and kill it, despite the fact I know the witches are evil.

I'm second and third guessing all my decisions. 

• Paid Members

Does anyone play Football Manager 2015? Or more to the point has anyone been having problems with it? 2 months in to my first season with Norwich and I had 10!!!! first team players injured, both my goalkeepers got the same injury on the same day and were out for the same amount of time, I loaned Munir from Barca and he got injured for 6 weeks in his first game and when I finally got the message in my inbox to say he had returned to full training the very next message was to say he was injured again for another 8 weeks. Just doesn't feel righ, feels glitchy or something, I don't want to quit it cause it'll take me ages to want to start a new game again, made some belting signings etc.

Yes, everyone and their dog seems to get a heap of injuries. But SI claim it's not a bug. Then they go on twitter and act all sarcy towards people that have suggested these such things are bugs. Think it's pretty shite of them to make such posts when they more or less ask people to buy the game to then test it for them until they get to their new year's patch. :|

• Paid Members

Everything in the game is as grey as Geralts beard, I love how nothing feels black & white unlike most RPG's with "moral" decisions.

Yup. I can't get a handle on the Baron. Most of me wants to hate him, but I also feel sorry for him at points. 

• Paid Members

I'm guessing Xmas, they don't fuck about like Nintendo and others by showing clips of a game 2 years in advance usually, do they?

Told you all! Awesome news and as expected, this is going to be the game that forces me to move up to the next generation. Now I need to decide whether to stick with Xbox or go back to PlayStation...