Celebrity Big Brother 2017

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredible meltdown on tonight's show.

It was more like somebody that can't take their fucking drink.  Megan is obviously trying to get herself nominated for eviction, she would probably walk out now if she could still get her money.

Highlight of the episode

Big Brother: What do you want to say to Gemma ?

Tiffany: I want to tell her that she's a fat cunt

Would that be the same Stephanie that cried saying she wants to leave the Big Brother house because seeing her boyfriend on the outside was priority? Then as soon as she left the diary room she hopped under the duvet with Jeremy. 

Tiffany is right about Gemma when she said that she loves the drama. She's a right shit stirring twat that's trying to get Day involved.

• Paid Members

I've enjoyed this season so far. Between tonight (the funniest part was Stephanie getting told Big Brother needs the diary room for something more important than her bullshit) and David Gest dying, it's been a fun series.

• Paid Members

I pissed myself when they said "you are given a formal warning" at the end of that long list of mentalness.

"You said something that could be taken as racist. You acted in a violent manner towards one of your house mates. Security had to be called. For this you are given a warning."

I suppose the rules are you get kicked out only if you are dull as fuck and do these things.

Archived