LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

I know who the troll was and he is going to be delt with as I reported him. I promise I will be more professional and listen and learn for the business and make LPW a great promotion. A few people are already giving me advice, promoters, ect. Please do give me a chance. I know now not many UKFFers will come to the show but if you do you will see it was worth every penny and it is a professional show. The next LPW show will be a fans pick the matches, match types ect nothing daft but only workable matches ect.

• Paid Members

If any pie kind of posters turn up, you will be removed from the venue. Maybe your right but the abuse and parts of bullying from you guys don't need to be on here does it. I said sorry and I accept what I did was wrong. I just want this locked, deleted and removed

No need to be apple pasty

• Paid Members

Adam, for fuck sake! You want all this to stop? Then stop posting. That's literally all you need to do, you're the one keeping this thread going. You're the butt of all the jokes and your completely inability to see this as one massive piss take has fuelled all of this. This isn't bullying Adam, if people were hounding you on social media or deliberately trying to sabotage your (probably already doomed) show then that might warrant your cries of wolf but this is about as unsubtle a ribbing as you can get. Pie buffets, Rob Brydon and a UKFF MC vs MC match, it's nothing more than Butch's wet dream but your sheer stupidity and persistence has turned it in to 50+ pages of gold.  All you need to do to make all this go away is for you, yourself, to go away.

Edited by stumobir

Adam, I'll hold my hands up the troll was me. I set up the twitter account as I and a few others thought it was funny.

I apologised.

You then threatened to "Fuck you up you fucking cunt"

Sorry lad, I'm not sure who you've reported that to, but whoever it is, I'll take great pleasure in showing them all the threats of violence that you've sent me.

Cheers M8

• Paid Members

Do we get a full refund on our free entry if Bossman doesn't win the UKFF Rumble? And are the pies listed with the appropriate allergy warnings?