LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

I think you guys need to grow up, you are wrecking a show here, talent pulling out because of this shit.

I mentioned this to you recently, but the reason they are pulling out isn't because of the Peas/Pies.......its because of you and your reactions to this thread. YOU are the issue here dude, I told you on page 6 to just rise above it and not be a pleb, letting yourself get hooked into it. And because you came back time and time again, despite all of the above posted rage quits.......the thread just keeps going.

If you hadn't of over reacted to some really simple jokes, and in this case threatened several people on the forum, maybe others wouldn't have seen you for who you really are.

LPW has gotten word that the announced rumble competitors are still set to do battle in the Annual UKFF Rumble Match. Entrant no. 5 will be announced later.

We have some huge entrants to announce in the Rumble.

But Who do you guys want to see in the Rumble?

Edited by warmachineyoh

• Paid Members

Jimmy Somerville.

LPW has gotten word that the announced rumble competitors are still set to do battle in the Annual UKFF Rumble Match. Entrant no. 5 will be announced later.

We have some huge entrants to announce in the Rumble.

But Who do you guys want to see in the Rumble?

Jimmy Somerville.

• Paid Members

I reckon it was finding out that Mr fuji's bowler hat was in the rumble, I'd quit too if I knew I was up again that.

It's definitely booked?

I may be scared of rumble's but I really want to see that hat.

I would have bought a ticket for that, the ticket being free is a real treat. L-P- Dub! L-P- Dub! L-P- Dub!

• Paid Members

The real LPW don't have a twitter page so anything on twitter is a lie

But it's says it's the OFFICIAL twitter page for LPW. So everything on there is most definitely true. Why would you lie about not having Twitter? Surely as a promoter you know of the advantages of having your finger in all of the social media pies?