LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

Hi Adam,

Third peaty here; I haven't had a steak in any of the puns but you have just threatened everyone here with physical violence.

If the pielice were seriously going to investigate your claim of bullying, I think they would be more interested in what you have just posted.

As stated by several people before, instead of claiming to be professional, be professional... Have a joke and a laugh, it's easy to win people over when you get on their level instead of begging them to stop... It's the Internet age, everyone is a jester, just jest with them.

However, it's too late, your treat of physical violence has right put me off your show and I won't be attending.

How about a do u all a deal now. IF this thread gets locked now and no more open AFTER this show I will leave the business because I don't need this hassle, No one deserve this much shit

You all got what you wanted bullied someone out of something they love

You clearly can tell I don't need the hassle so best thing for me to do AFTER this show is leave this business

so that's what its going to take This thread locks and I leave wrestling That is fair

• Paid Members

You no what mate I don't care anymore I am gonna fuck each and everyone of you up whos posted shit about me, specially warmachineyoh. Your all scum

How about a do u all a deal now. IF this thread gets locked now and no more open AFTER this show I will leave the business because I don't need this hassle, No one deserve this much shit

You all got what you wanted bullied someone out of something they love

On the contrary, we helped make your thread the top topic on here, giving you loads of extra publicity.

You need to think about this positively. "LPW, the show not even the UKFF could hold down!"

You clearly can tell I don't need the hassle so best thing for me to do AFTER this show is leave this business

so that's what its going to take This thread locks and I leave wrestling That is fair

I don't think they'll take your deal, Adam. You insulted one of their wives and threatened everyone. You haven't exhibited any professionalism here.

See shows I am right about this website nothing but bullying

The lot of you are scum

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THIS WAS HAPPENING TO YOUR KIDS YOU SELFISH BASTARDS

See shows I am right about this website nothing but bullying

The lot of you are scum

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THIS WAS HAPPENING TO YOUR KIDS YOU SELFISH BASTARDS

Are you a kid?

PLEASE LOCK THE THREAD AS I DONT WANT ANYMORE OF THIS

Then ummm.. you know.. don't read it... I fail to see what good locking the thread will do 36 pages in. As for UKFF making you look bad, i have to argue that. You have done nothing to make yourself look good across these 36 pages. You've spent them saying how professional you are, yet acted like a dick to people when you thought you could get away with it (PMs). Then you acted like a dick in the thread itself with your idol threats. You're gonna fuck us all up? Not in a month of Sundays kid. Have you ever actually seen Butch? I have, big lad. And i say that being anything but small myself. But even if you are some hard nut disguised as anything but, threatening to fuck us all up?? Really? How old are you supposed to be?

See.. Some of us can make posts with no pie related puns or mentions of your UKKF rumble.

• Paid Members

Ok, seeing as you're very much against putting on a pie and peas supper. Am I at least allowed to take my own pie into the venue?

Will probably buy from Greggs. However if any of the locals have any recommendations then my ears are open.

Edited by Bettencourt

• Paid Members

You're still looking at this negatively. Has the Southside thread got 36 pages in it? Has the Tidal thread got 36 pages in it? No. Has the LPW thread got 36 pages in it? YES!

The view count is 17,886! Nearly eighteen thousand views. Eighteen thousand pairs of eyes, interested in your show. TNA doesn't have eighteen thousand people attending their shows. They don't do pie and peas either. Coincidence?

Think of how much profit you'd make if only a quarter of those people bought pie and peas at your show. Four and half thousand pies!

You need a more positive outlook, like me. When you can see the best in things, good things happen. Think positive. Think like the Nonce.