UberTekkers

FAQ for those attending the HBK Jim Ross Show

Jim Ross meet and Greet

5pm

When do doors open for everyone else?

6pm

What time is the show?

7pm - 9:15pm

What times is the Shawn Michaels meet & greet?

9:15 to 11pm

Can I pay on the day to meet Shawn or Jim?

Sorry these tickets have sold out

Can I use my own camera for the meet & greet?

No, we use a professional camera to give you the best quality and will then email you a link to download your photo.

See you all there!

Anyone else from the UKFF going?  

I'm going tomorrow,but I got an email saying it starts at 6 and finishes at 8.  Are the times different on Saturday and Sunday?

Had an absolute belter of a time at London Wrestling Convention yesterday. Was pretty surreal meeting the likes of HBK, Bret, JR, Trish and Lita but they and the rest of the talent were all great.

Organisation wise, things could have been slightly better but it was the first one so you've got to let them off. If this becomes an annual thing (and I hope it does), they could definitely do with making everyone's times clearer and trying to do something to battle any huge queues because they were ridiculous for Team Bestie in particular.

Definitely recommend going though and would love to see the likes of Flair, Jericho and Edge if they do it next year.

Edited by AndyUK

From reading Twitter over the weekend, there were a few complaints about them using black for the background sheet of photo-shoots.

A guy I know posted a photo of his daughter with Alberto Del Rio and she looks like just a head and neck because her black t-shirt blends in with the background. That seems like an obviously bad decision, based on the fact that the vast majority of wrestling shirts over the years that wrestling fans are likely to wear is black!

Aside from that though, seems like a raging success. I'll definitely be up for it next year if it does become an annual event. I expect I'm not the only one who waited to see how the first one went down before committing.

It was great. I went yesterday, but Saturday set the scene. I took a wander to the venue on Saturday evening to get my bearings for the Sunday. A boozy hen party was loitering at reception. Then Ron Simmons appears, clocks them - you can guess what happened next! 

Some of the queuing was akin to waiting in line for Florida theme park ride, but the economic reality is selling loads of Bret, HBK, Trish tickets covers all the costs, and I'd imagine makes it profitable. It was to be expected. Mind you it works both ways - while you could spend an hour in the queue for Trish or Bret, you could get round Tatanka, Chavo, Gangrel etc in no time as there was no queue at all and talk as much as you want with them.

My wrestlecon experience ended with me wandering by the Nasty Boys having a fag break between pints outside the Spoons. 

At times an absolute surreal experience, like a reality show. But in a good way!

• Paid Members

I was there yesterday. I thought it was pretty well organised on a whole. Absolutely loved it.

The only mistake they made I think was letting Trish and Lita do EVERYTHING together. Considering one was a Superticket guest and the other a Headliner. Having them at the same signing table and same photoshoot only made things congested. Also didn't help that you couldn't hear the announcements in the back rooms. We went straight from the signing with Bret to queuing for our Lita photo. I assume they announced that Lita wouldn't be there during her exclusive scheduled time and that they would turn up at their "Team Bestie" photo op time and you could get your individual photos at the same time. A pain if you have a ticket for one and not the other.

Because of Team Bestie overrunning it meant that Bret's photo op was quite late as well.

However that aside. I really can't fault the experience. Every guest there was as nice and personable as could be. Highlight was my brother had posed too rigid for Terri Runnels' liking so she made him repose for the photo I took with him holding her leg. She was a real surprise as her bantering with fans was great. I assumed she'd be more stuck up.

Was it just me that didn't believe that JR only had one beer last night. Everything got a bit deep at the start and when he then went to try sit down he just about fell off his chair!

Again, I can't say enough how impressed I was. I'll definitely be making an effort to go to one next year if they run one.

Triple M Promotions are presenting......

The Golden Truth Tour with Kurt Angle, November 2015

Locations announced (dates & venues TBA):

London 

Cardiff 

Leicester 

Barnsley 

Manchester 

Edinburgh

VIP SUPERFAN PACKAGE - £250 - limited to 10 people only

30 minute meet and greet with Kurt 

Pictures on your personal camera 

Champagne reception 

1 professional photo with our photographer which will be printed and signed on the night

3 signatures

Best seat in the venue front of stage 

1 personalised picture mount 

Option to buy up to 5 more signatures (£20 each)

1 Food voucher 

1 9X6 

Entry to the interview and Q and A

Platinum - £105

Reserved table seats 

2 signatures 

1 professional photo with our photographer printed out on the night 

1 Food voucher 

1 9X6 

Option to buy 3 more signatures (£20 each) 

Chance to ask a question in the Q and A

Gold - £45

Unreserved seats 

Guaranteed opportunity to purchase 1 pro picture only at £20 

Guaranteed opportunity to purchase 1 signature only at £20 

Entry to the Q and A

Silver - £30

Unreserved seats for the Q and A 

No chance of signatures or photos

I had an amazing time at London Wrestlecon on Sunday! After what I read about Saturday I was a little worried but do feel those who attended on Sunday got the best deal in the end. I took a lot of items to get signed managed to get them all signed, I met everyone and left very satisfied. Can't wait to see my pictures with Bret & Shawn :)

Has anyone ever been to one of this promotion's shows before?   It just seems a bit iffy the way the gold and silver tickets work. 

With the Gold, you are paying 15 quid for the right to spend more money, as there is no difference between gold and silver.  

Calling the basic option silver is also a bit misleading.  

The platinum is tempting I must admit, depending on dates

The prices seem reasonable but something just seems a bit off about the way its been presented.  

Triple M Promotions are presenting......

The Golden Truth Tour with Kurt Angle, November 2015

Locations announced (dates & venues TBA):

London 
Cardiff 
Leicester 
Barnsley 
Manchester 
Edinburgh

VIP SUPERFAN PACKAGE - £250 - limited to 10 people only

30 minute meet and greet with Kurt 
Pictures on your personal camera 
Champagne reception 
1 professional photo with our photographer which will be printed and signed on the night
3 signatures
Best seat in the venue front of stage 
1 personalised picture mount 
Option to buy up to 5 more signatures (£20 each)
1 Food voucher 
1 9X6 

Platinum - £105

Reserved table seats 
2 signatures 
1 professional photo with our photographer printed out on the night 
1 Food voucher 
1 9X6 
Option to buy 3 more signatures (£20 each) 
Chance to ask a question in the Q and A

Gold - £45

Unreserved seats 
Guaranteed opportunity to purchase 1 pro picture only at £20 
Guaranteed opportunity to purchase 1 signature only at £20 
Entry to the Q and A

Silver - £30

Unreserved seats for the Q and A 
No chance of signatures or photos

Edited by Doctor Whos Next

They promoted the Ric Flair tour. Their background seems to be hosting darts events.

I enjoyed the Flair show, the professional picture was phenomenal quality and the signings part ran smoothly.

Though my personal preference is theatre seating to being sat at tables, and I think I could survive without the food voucher. Ie grab a plate and queue up for curry/pies/Mac n cheese.

My gut instinct is telling me it shouldn't cost the same or more for Angle than Flair, but that said I'll probably end up going out of habit as I am an Angle fan.

They promoted the Ric Flair tour. Their background seems to be hosting darts events.

I enjoyed the Flair show, the professional picture was phenomenal quality and the signings part ran smoothly.

Though my personal preference is theatre seating to being sat at tables, and I think I could survive without the food voucher. Ie grab a plate and queue up for curry/pies/Mac n cheese.

My gut instinct is telling me it shouldn't cost the same or more for Angle than Flair, but that said I'll probably end up going out of habit as I am an Angle fan.

Cheers!   At least they seem on the level.   Looking at the website they seem to promoting weeknight shows with Jim Duggan and Ted Dibiase while they are here for the weekend comicon appearances.   I'd actually prefer the shows to comicon appearances since they tend to be better atmospheres and the gold tickets work out 20 quid cheaper for the same stuff (photo and auto from both).at comicon.    

Edited by Doctor Whos Next