Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Million $ Man Ted Dibiase will be doing 3 "Evening With......." show in August for Triple M Promotions.

19th August - Leicester

20th August - Leeds

21st August - Newcastle

Prices:

Gold Ticket - £40.00, includes 1 picture and 1 autograph from both.

Silver Ticket - £25.00, Entry to the event.

£15.00 for each additional autograph.

Tickets go on sale May 10th.

Is there a website or something for this?

Edited by truthofsin

Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Million $ Man Ted Dibiase will be doing 3 "Evening With......." show in August for Triple M Promotions.

19th August - Leicester

20th August - Leeds

21st August - Newcastle

Prices:

Gold Ticket - £40.00, includes 1 picture and 1 autograph from both.

Silver Ticket - £25.00, Entry to the event.

£15.00 for each additional autograph.

Tickets go on sale May 10th.

Is there a website or something for this?

Only really a Facebook page called The 2x4 Million Dollar Tour. Incidentally there's a couple of venues changes:

19th Derby county football club 

20th Leeds - Venue TBA 

21st Tynecastle - Edinburgh

From PSI events regarding London Wrestle Con:

It's with regret we have to announce Jim 'Anvil' Neidhart has been pulled from London Wrestling Convention for personal reasons. We know Jim is disappointed and hopes to see his UK fans soon.

The Hart foundation photo op has now been cancelled. We have emailed all who purchased the photo op with option of a full refund or to use the ticket as a £20 voucher off any available guest on the day.

We WILL replace Jim in the superticket and will be able to announce that guest shortly.

Any issues please email info@psievents.co.uk

From convention organisers Showmasters:

Latest Guest Announcement for Film & Comic Con‪ Glasgow‬ and Film and Comic Con ‪Sheffield‬ is Wrestling legend

Jim "Hacksaw" Duggan

Jim will be attending both shows and will be there both days. 

Photoshoots will be on sale later today.

www.filmandcomicconglasgow.com

www.sheffieldfilmandcomiccon.com

Another Showmasters announcement:

We are very pleased to announce two UK legends of Wrestling to Film and Comic Con Manchester.

Marty Jones and Johnny Saint.

They will both be at the show on Saturday and Sunday and will be taking part in a Joint Photo shoot together.

www.filmandcomicconmanchester.com

It's with regret we have to announce Jim 'Anvil' Neidhart has been pulled from London Wrestling Convention for personal reasons. We know Jim is disappointed and hopes to see his UK fans soon.

The Hart foundation photo op has now been cancelled. We have emailed all who purchased the photo op with option of a full refund or to use the ticket as a £20 voucher off any available guest on the day.

We WILL replace Jim in the superticket and will be able to announce that guest shortly.

Very gutted about this but let's hope the replacement makes up for it.

It's a Hall of Famer apparently, and it's not Okerlund, DiBiase or Duggan either. As it's a superticket guest, i imagine its not going to be a headliner level guy. So that at least narrows it down some.

It's a Hall of Famer apparently, and it's not Okerlund, DiBiase or Duggan either. As it's a superticket guest, i imagine its not going to be a headliner level guy. So that at least narrows it down some.

Indeed. Some have suggested Austin, Edge & Flair and they're either having a laugh or just simply deluded if they think one of those names will be on the superticket.

Roddy Piper, Jimmy Hart, Jake Roberts, Koko B Ware, Greg Valentine, Madusa, Scott Hall, Larry Zbyszko, Dusty Rhodes, Road Warrior Animal, Iron Sheik were all suggestions as well that PSI discounted as well.

Indeed. Some have suggested Austin, Edge & Flair and they're either having a laugh or just simply deluded if they think one of those names will be on the superticket.

Roddy Piper, Jimmy Hart, Jake Roberts, Koko B Ware, Greg Valentine, Madusa, Scott Hall, Larry Zbyszko, Dusty Rhodes, Road Warrior Animal, Iron Sheik were all suggestions as well that PSI discounted as well.

As long as it's worth it, I'm not complaining. Let's hope they reveal tomorrow rather than Sunday as the suspense is KILLING me! LOL.

Nikolai-Volkoff.jpg

Attending London Wrestling convention as part of the Superticket...

NIKOLAI VOLKOFF

WWE hall of Famer is attending both days as part of superticket.

Combo tickets for £20 FOR SALE at www.psievents.co.uk

A great replacement and probably someone I didnt think of. Looking forward to meeting him after I've heard so many great stuff about the man.

Edited by DaveWWE88

Another Wrestler is coming to The Mystery Island in Birkenhead and we are looking forward to this one VIP Tickets (Limited to 20) Will be sold first at our Jigsaw and Toni Storm signing to reward are regulars. The ticket includes 8x10 to be signed, A event poster, A digital and Physical professional photo with him, A extra autograph and a que jump so no lining up. Huge Bargain as a photo with him alone at Manchester comic con was 15 pound.

11233560_448557291973743_726973342348947

Holy Shit

http://bodypowerexpo.co.uk/news/post/15

Hulk Hogan is appearing at Bodypower this weekend, but only on the Saturday. Im not sure if everyone else knew about this already, but I only found out about it yesterday. Hopefully I can finally meet the Hulkster :-D

This was a cracking meet yesterday. I was in the first 40 people to meet him and I reckon there were about 400+ fans there. From what I heard he didn't get through them all as the signing session was just over 2 anf a half hours long.

PSI Events have advised that General Admission tickets for London Wrestle Con General Saturday 20th June will sell out.

PSI have warned the following:

"If you don't have a ticket you will not get in!

If you have purchased autographs or photo op tickets but don't have a general admission ticket you still will NOT get in and tickets will NOT be refunded.

So please make sure you have general admission or SUPERTICKET to get into the event."

Edited by LSM

PSI Events have advised that General Admission tickets for London Wrestle Con General Saturday 20th June will sell out.

PSI have warned the following:

"If you don't have a ticket you will not get in!

If you have purchased autographs or photo op tickets but don't have a general admission ticket you still will NOT get in and tickets will NOT be refunded.

So please make sure you have general admission or SUPERTICKET to get into the event."

I'm sure more than one person will be ejected by having only bought combos! They just added a combo for £10 to get a picture and autograph with Diana Hart.