Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

• Moderators

Tickets for the April 11th William Regal show in Birmingham are on sale from 11am today via The Glee Club. The tickets for London at Leicester Square Theatre on Wednesday 15th April go on sale tomorrow morning from 9am via their website.

Looking forward to some NXT stories this time around. Someone ask him about his match with Cesaro!

My 30th Birthday! Tempting.

To those going to London Wrestling Convention.. Have you already decided what you're taking to get signed? I've started preparing. 8x10's for some and DVD's for others atm and maybe a Hasbro figure for Tatanka, Mountie & Papa Shango MOC if I can find them ;)

I'm very much an 8x10 person myself and usually stick to that unless I've got a special or quirky item I want signed. If I've met a guest many times I might get a previous picture of me and them blown up to an 8x10 and get that signed.

So far I have 8x10 ready for JR, Trish Stratus, Ashley Massaro, Jacqueline and Godfather. Gotta get a few more between now and then.

To those going to London Wrestling Convention.. Have you already decided what you're taking to get signed? I've started preparing. 8x10's for some and DVD's for others atm and maybe a Hasbro figure for Tatanka, Mountie & Papa Shango MOC if I can find them ;)

I'm very much an 8x10 person myself and usually stick to that unless I've got a special or quirky item I want signed. If I've met a guest many times I might get a previous picture of me and them blown up to an 8x10 and get that signed.

So far I have 8x10 ready for JR, Trish Stratus, Ashley Massaro, Jacqueline and Godfather. Gotta get a few more between now and then.

Good call. I'm literally like a child on Christmas morning.. 3 more months to wait is a bother but hey :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a mixture.

I've got a MOC LJN for Bret to sign, plus an AFA graded MOC LJN for Jim to sign, along with a MOC Hasbro Jim and an 8x10 promo photo of Hart Foundation for both to sign. Hart Foundation are my favourites, I have a huge Bret collection, and have met him twice - but never met Jim.

Demolition, I have a MOC LJN and MOC Hasbro for Ax to sign, a MOC Hasbro for Smash to sign and then an 8x10 Demolition promo photo for both to sign.

Papa Shango, Nasty Boys, Mountie, Tatanka and Typhoon, I have a MOC Hasbro and an 8x10 promo photo for all of them.

I've got a ticket for the Bret/Shawn photo op but no Autograph for Shawn, so I might miss that one.

Maybe a Lita photo/Autograph - and that's me done.

First signing date for WWE UK tour I have seen.

WWE Superstars (names to be confirmed) will meet fans and sign posters at:

10/04Fri @ 3:30 PM
hmv sheffield meadowhall

x400 wristbands will be available on the day of the event for access to the signing.

Ts & Cs

Personal Appearances are subject to changes and WWE/hmv provides no assurances that any talent named will be attending on the day.

Please note all events are subject to change or cancellation at short notice, any changes to the event will be notified by social media.

Make sure you check hmv.co/live, http://twitter.com/hmvtweetsor Facebook.com/hmv for any event updates before travelling.

I've got a mixture.

I've got a MOC LJN for Bret to sign, plus an AFA graded MOC LJN for Jim to sign, along with a MOC Hasbro Jim and an 8x10 promo photo of Hart Foundation for both to sign. Hart Foundation are my favourites, I have a huge Bret collection, and have met him twice - but never met Jim.

Demolition, I have a MOC LJN and MOC Hasbro for Ax to sign, a MOC Hasbro for Smash to sign and then an 8x10 Demolition promo photo for both to sign.

Papa Shango, Nasty Boys, Mountie, Tatanka and Typhoon, I have a MOC Hasbro and an 8x10 promo photo for all of them.

I've got a ticket for the Bret/Shawn photo op but no Autograph for Shawn, so I might miss that one.

Maybe a Lita photo/Autograph - and that's me done.

Quite a lot of stuff I see. As I'm travelling I'm very limited to 8x10's and DVD covers at the moment.