Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

Hooked on Wrestling are doing An Evening with Hardcore Holly on Wrestlemania night:

http://www.wegottickets.com/location/13608

Here are the details on how you can enjoy Wrestlemania XXXI in the company of Bob 'Hardcore' Holly at Shooters Sports Bar in Manchester on March 29th...

As part of our first Hooked On Wrestling Wrestlemania party in Manchester we are offering a limited number of our guests the chance to enjoy an extra special event in the company of a true WWE legend.

As well as enjoying the Hardcore Holly Q&A, the Hooked On quiz and all the other fun activities that make our parties special, we are offering the following special package.

- You will join a table of up to 8 people as you watch Wrestlemania from the comfort of your own guaranteed seat complete with waitress service of food and drink.

- During Wrestlemania itself, Hardcore Holly will join your table for ONE HOUR of the four hour show. For this hour, Bob will share his thoughts on the show and his opinions on his Wrestlemania appearances back in the day. You will be able to quiz him in a small setting to really get an insider look on the WWE, Wrestlemania or his career in general. Obviously we ask that you keep the questions cordial but within reason, ask him whatever pops in to your head.

The price of these tickets will be £38 + Booking fee for this unique chance to say you have watched Wrestlemania in the company of a true WWE superstar and future Hall Of Famer. Nowhere else can you enjoy this amazing opportunity.

All we ask is that any VIP guests respect that guests spending time with Bob in this manner should remain respectable and relatively sober. We reserve the right to remove anyone from the VIP area that shows signs of excessive alcohol consumption before or during their time with Bob. Please also be respectful of the other seven people on your table and ensure no single individual or groups monopolises Bob for the entire hour.

These extra special tickets will go on sale on Tuesday and we will post the link here when they go live. So ensure you snap up your ticket early as these are strictly limited. There is simply no more memorable way of watching Wrestlemania in the UK.

PSI have now officially announced Ashley Massaro as attending.

£20 Combo (Online only)

£15 Autograph and Photo on the day.

PSI have also announced updates on the Shawn Michaels ticket status:

Saturday: All sold out

Sunday: Combos limited, Joint picture with Shawn and Bret sold out. General admission for and evening with Bret and Shawn still available.

PSI to announce another Hall of Fame guest tomorrow.

Just to add to the above post. PSI have announced Howard Finkel for LWC with a special offer on tickets. First 50 people 5 place an order for him with get an auto/photo combo for £10.00. After that it's £20.00.

The updated list of guests now looks like this:

Headliners: Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Jim Ross, Trish Stratus, Alberto Del Rio

Superticket Guests: The Nasty Boys, Tugboat/Typhoon, Ron Simmons, The Godfather, D'Lo Brown, Val Venis, Chavo Guerrero, Jacqueline, Terri Runnels, Jim Neidhart & Lita, Gangrel

Vendor Guests: Demolition, The Mountie, Tatanka, Davey Boy Smith Junior, Howard Finkel, Ashley Massaro and Diana Hart.

World of Sport Guests: Marty Jones, Steve Grey, Mal Sanders, Johnny Kincaid & Johnny Saint

Edited by LSM

Just to add to the above post. PSI have announced Howard Finkel for LWC with a special offer on tickets. First 50 people 5 place an order for him with get an auto/photo combo for £10.00. After that it's £20.00.

Superticket Guests: The Nasty Boys, Tugboat/Typhoon, Ron Simmons, The Godfather, D'Lo Brown, Val Venis, Chavo Guerrero, Jacqueline, Terri Runnels, Jim Neidhart & Lita, Gangrel

Vendor Guests: Demolition, The Mountie, Tatanka, Davey Boy Smith Junior, Howard Finkel, Ashley Massaro and Diana Hart.

World of Sport Guests: Marty Jones, Steve Grey, Mal Sanders, Johnny Kincaid & Johnny Saint

Really looking forward to this. I would have liked to have seen more but hey I'm sure there will be another one next year :)

Really looking forward to this. I would have liked to have seen more but hey I'm sure there will be another one next year :)

Indeed I'm very much looking forward to it as well. I personally think the guest limit is about right. With 30+ names that's nearly double the amount the WrestleSlam people brought over years ago. Also bear in mind that PSI advised that there would be talks / q & a's as well. I think that'll be enough to be getting on with. :-).

Hopefully this will be a tremendous success and like you said become a yearly thing. This is a strong line up of guests and if all goes well maybe they can expand for next year.

Indeed I'm very much looking forward to it as well. I personally think the guest limit is about right. With 30+ names that's nearly double the amount the WrestleSlam people brought over years ago. Also bear in mind that PSI advised that there would be talks / q & a's as well. I think that'll be enough to be getting on with. :-).

Hopefully this will be a tremendous success and like you said become a yearly thing. This is a strong line up of guests and if all goes well maybe they can expand for next year.

Oh for sure! It has been very pricey too but hey it is a once in a lifetime dream to meet such greats. I got myself a Superticket and every combo possible except for the World of Sports legends although I might pay on the day to take a pic with Johnny Saint as he is the only one I really know out of all of them. I'm travelling from Gibraltar :)

Wow. It's nice to see hear how far people are coming for this. Your right in some instances this might be the only opportunity you might get to meet some of these people so best make the most of it. On terms of prices I think it can seem quite expensive (and in truth it is an expensive hobby) but it might be interesting to note the prices PSI are setting are very much in line with conventions out in America and general autograph conventions here.

Edited by LSM

Wow. It's nice to see hear how far people are coming for this. Your right in some instances this might be the only opportunity you might get to meet some of these people so best make the most of it. On terms of prices I think it can seem quite expensive (and in truth it is an expensive hobby) but it might be interesting to note the prices PSI are setting are very much in line with conventions out in America and general autograph conventions here.

Yep going with my brother and 2 other mates. Thing is I missed the chance to meet Bret & Shawn (My 2 all time fav's) last year as I had just been operated on for my back so was very pleased when PSI announced this on their page. What day you going LSM? I'm going on the Sunday as I fly in late Friday evening.