Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

Less than 20 tickets left to meet Shawn Michaels at LWC on the Sunday now and that's it. Just got mine!

And there's just 9 tickets left for An Audience with Bret & Shawn. This was posted back on 17th March so maybe less than that now.

PSI have released a limited number of combo tickets for Ron Simmons and Lita. They're £20.00 each and will entitle you to one autograph and 1 photo. This will give a saving of £10.00 if bought on the day.

Quick ticket update as well:

Saturday

47 tickets left for An Audience with Bret and Shawn.

38 Photo ops left for Bret Hart.

28 Photo ops left for Trish Stratus.

Sunday

14 Photo ops left for Trish Stratus and Lita together.

2 Supertickets left.

Edited by LSM

Question to anyone running the london wrestling convention i have brought a superticket and wondered if the wrestler would be bringing promo photos to be signed or just paper where we provide our own

I don't know if the promoter's have posted here much but what I can tell you is that this was sort of asked on their Facebook page.

Promo pictures will be on sale at the event (price hasn't yet been confirmed) however I always say that if there's a specific image you want to get signed try and source it yourself just in case.

Question to anyone running the london wrestling convention i have brought a superticket and wondered if the wrestler would be bringing promo photos to be signed or just paper where we provide our own

You're probably best bringing your own photos. You can buy officially liscenced photos from www.retrowrestling.com as they're UK based, or if there is a specific photo you want signing you can get it printed on www.photobox.co.uk for £1.24 per 8x10, just be weary some guests might be funny about you printing unofficial photos. The only person I've ever had any trouble with was LuFisto.Also try google images someone has scanned the old style official wwf promo shots in which look awesome printed off and look like the real deal.

PSI have announced that all Supertickets, Team Bestie photo ops and Bret/Shawn joint photo ops have now sold out for the whole weekend. Good for them I say, hopefully if it's a big success this will become an annual event.

• Paid Members

PSI have announced that all Supertickets, Team Bestie photo ops and Bret/Shawn joint photo ops have now sold out for the whole weekend. Good for them I say, hopefully if it's a big success this will become an annual event.

Who do they bring next year though ?