Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

Some more info has been released by Inside the Ropes Live regarding the Evening with Sting dates:

Finally folks we can reveal the ticket types and prices for our exciting events with Sting this October in the UK.

There will be two ticket types available for the events and they are as follows:

General Admission Ticket - £35 (plus £1 processing fee)

-GA ticket will get you into the Q&A show with Sting in whichever City you’re attending and the shows are due to start at 7:30pm and finish at 9:30pm. For people travelling from other parts of the country, we’d recommend giving yourself till about 10pm to leave the venue and make any connecting travel arrangements incase there’s any slight delays or the show runs longer than planned.

The ICON VIP Package - £75 (plus £2.50 processing fee)

-The ICON Package is the ultimate ticket if you want to meet the man himself. The package entitles you to the following:

- A photo with Sting in his iconic facepaint by a professional photographer with backdrop

-An autograph from Sting of either an item you bring or you purchase at the merch stands

-Entry into the Q&A event

-Priority seating at the Q&A event in the first few rows.

The Meet and Greets will begin at 5pm in each city. We ask everyone to be there on time to ensure they get their photo and autograph with Sting.

Please note, these packages will be limited and once they’re sold out, we won’t be able to release anymore.

EXTRA AUTOGRAPHS:

A lot of people have asked about extra autographs. Due to time constraints we can’t offer them to everyone so on September 1st, a limited amount of extra autograph tickets will go on sale for £15. You’ll be able to purchase a maximum of an additional 2 autos (3 in total) We won’t be able to tell you how many we’ll have but on September 1st we’ll release the biggest allocation we can at 9am that day atwww.InsideTheRopes.co.uk and it’ll be first come first serve.

On the night, we’ll also have a merchandise stand where we’ll have exclusive t-shirts designed by Squared Circle Ringwear that will only be available on the tour. We’ll also have posters as well as stock of Sting’s brand new Mattel Defining Moments action figure.

Whether you choose The ICON VIP Package or a General admission ticket, we look forward to seeing you in the UK this October and we’re gonna give you a night of entertainment unlike anything you’ve seen at any Q&A style show before.

Remember tickets go on sale this Friday at www.InsideTheRopes.co.uk at 9am.

See you in October with The Stinger!

Edited by LSM

really wanted to get the vip package for Sting in London but i didn't make it home in time from work, was just about an hour late, got home around 10am, immediatly ran to my computer to purchase online, already out of stock. Sad day...i know i can still get the regular tickets but i dunno, it's not the same....i have to come from Belgium as well so if i was to go i really wanted to make the most of it and get the photo op and all. Man this sucks.

I think they are releasing more vip tickets on Monday for the sting tour, keep an eye out for those :)

i will...didn't think there was gonna be more, i just figured i was too late and that was that. Can someone verify or deny the thruth of this ? i'd like to know so my work doesn't f*ck things up again for me monday....if i knew for sure there is another sale monday i will do everything i can to get them tickets after all.