Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

Hulk Hogan has tweeted about a UK appearance on November 13/14. Says he will be doing a Q&A and signing in Sheffield on 14th.

Anyone have anymore info on this?

I was speculating about this in the Minor News thread a few days ago. My guess is it's promoted by Rocco Buonvino. Feel stronger now Sheffield has been announced, as they're promoting Liza Minnelli there this month. Rocco is the guy that has brought Arnie, Stallone and currently Jerry Lee Lewis to the UK. He's the only man with the readies and awareness of Hogan I can imagine promoting this.

A very limited number of VIP tickets are available priced £235 for this price you will get a seat in the first 4 rows of the floor seating in front of the stage, plus 1 photograph & 1 autograph with Hulk Hogan. Other tickets, priced £38.50, £49.50, £60.50 & £71.50 (including booking fee) are available online through this web site or through the ticket hotline on 0114 256 56 56. Tickets are also available in person from the venue priced £36.75, £46.25, £57.25 & £68.25 (including booking fee).

Ticket holders can also purchase photo and autograph upgrades:- £110 (including booking fee) for 1 professional photograph with Hulk Hogan and/or £66 per person (including booking fee) for a Prestige Super Ticket which includes 1 photograph & 1 autopgraph with 5 wrestlers Lanny Poffo, Jimmy Hart, Outback Jack, Bushwacker Luke, Tugboat plus 1 photograph with Dynamite Kid  (due to health issues The Dynamite Kid will not be signing autographs ) - please note this card is subject to change.   

Event running order:- 

12noon until 5pm - Prestige Wrestling Fanfest - Meet the legends of wrestling for a photo & autograph session.

7:30pm until 9pm - An Evening With Hulk Hogan - 90 minute Interview moderated by The Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart.

Wow... very interested in the Hulk Hogan show.... however... total price incl flight from the Netherlands + hotel + rental car will be very high.

So to be sure.. does anyone have info/ experience with the company promoting this event? Is it reliable?

As Ant predicted, 1 of the promoters for this event is Rocco Buonvino. Rocco has brought Arnie, Stallone and Jerry Lee Lewis to the UK in the past so certainly has a track record in the high end Audience With shows. As to what they're like I couldn't say as not been to any of them. Edited by LSM

COe-6UYUkAAML1V.jpg

I can vouch for both Rocco Buonvino - went to the Stallone night in London and also for Simply Prestige Events who I attended the Vinnie Jones evening. Operationally they were both superb, but it really is the star that makes the evneing. Vinnie Jones wasnt great, but Stallone was brill. No doubt Hogan will put on a great show! I'm a little puzzled by some of the other guests they are having. Obvouisly some are Hogan's buddies, but Dynamite Kid? Tugboat, Poffo, and Luke have all been over here before in some capacity.

Edited by wigmonkey

pricing for Hogan is not clear does anyone know if how much to get a photo and signed item with hogan can you buy individual photos and signings and how much for the evening show only as i have already met Tugboat Luke and Jimmy Hart but would like to meet hogan